Office Assistant

Oh no way! You'd be on ECCIE all day on my dime! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Take it out of my paycheck...
We pay our girl like 300/week and it comes out to something like 10$/hour. She spends half her day on facebook, a third of that on school work, and she opens mail and deposits checks. I think she may find time to file too.
I never cease to be amazed by the sense of entitlement a lot of younger workers have regarding cruising the net on company time. But I'm old... so there ya go...
I never cease to be amazed by the sense of entitlement a lot of younger workers have regarding cruising the net on company time. But I'm old... so there ya go... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
What's your stance on middle aged mongers cruising the net on company time? Just wondering
Well what do you expect when the boss is a dirty old man and loves 21year old hooters girls? She wasn't hired because of her orginizational skills.
Well what do you expect when the boss is a dirty old man and loves 21year old hooters girls? She wasn't hired because of her orginizational skills. Originally Posted by Brian7772
Ain't Eccie great! It is the most honest place in the world.
What's your stance on middle aged mongers cruising the net on company time? Just wondering Originally Posted by boardman
At least they think it's a perk not an inalienable right ... but then again... if you own the company...
At least they think it's a perk not an inalienable right ... but then again... if you own the company... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Yup
Ain't Eccie great! It is the most honest place in the world. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
At least he knows what he likes! That's half the battle.
At least he knows what he likes! That's half the battle. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
The other half is getting a well respected provider to do that...
I have an extra computer available at my office in case any 21yo Hooters girls need to aimlessly surf the net all day. (okay 21 is negotiable, hot with hooters is sufficient) She'll have to sit in my lap to use it but, hey, it's free and it will keep me from making more stupid comments on any SHMBs.

Girls? Anyone?