mother daughter role play??????

I wonder what the ratio would be on which was better?
Sorry...have daughters.....I'd likely just start puking. Originally Posted by txcwby6
Yeah if you're thinking about fucking your own daughter that's pretty sick. Someone else's daughter. Well hell that's every girl on here.
It is like the old story ...A guy meets a very attractive lady in the bar..She is a very attractive lady(he thinks in her 50s ..as he buys her a drink and they talk ...he finds out that she is in her early 60s but he is still very enamored by her beauty..as they talk ,she asks him if he has ever had sex with a mother- daughter team ?...he explains ...no he hasnt but he would certainly be up for the challenge and would look forward to it ...so she invites to her home ...he drives her home and is very excited by what he has on his mind ...they walk into her lavish home and she starts to slowly disrobe ...they kiss deeply ...he mentions the mother-daughter team ...she tells him that it will be just a minute as you looks up the stairs ...and hollers MOM our guest is here ...wasnt quite what he had in mind ...LOL