Hygiene issues is a no go. Stinky pussy reviews- THN, BP Roxi and Suicide Girl

What a Dick move! Hobby Snob has not ever reviewed any of the girls he just called out. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
At least not under this handle.
What a Dick move! Hobby Snob has not ever reviewed any of the girls he just called out. Were you just bored on a Sunday afternoon and decided that you would try to humiliate some girls? What are you going to do next go beat up some Nuns and puppies? Sorry that's just not cool. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
First WK of the thread... You should be ashamed.
2012, 2013, 2014...

Thanks for digging into the ECCIE archive for those. Originally Posted by TinMan
At least not under this handle. Originally Posted by TinMan
Tinman-

You have not changed a bit. Your passive aggressive ways are still showing on your even keel posts since aspd days. Are you still a pimptard? Trying to coach young providers?

Looks like you still loved being respected on a hooker board. Well, I would to if I don't have a life outside of this hobby.

You were such a egomaniac and maybe you still are.
I am not a WK. Never have seen any of the girls listed. I just don't think that because a woman is a prostitute that it's ok to be rude to them. And I was accused of hijacking the thread because I was off topic. I'm pretty sure that the purpose of this thread was to get a reaction from someone. I mean how much can we really discuss stinky pussy? We have all encountered it I am sure. I know that I have but I didn't go around and tell everyone that the girl's pussy stank. That's not a very gentlemanly thing to do. But how do you think the ladies in question feel about having to relive an embarrassing situation? Put it out there in ML but don't humiliate them in front of their competition. My 2 cents.
I am not a WK. Never have seen any of the girls listed. I just don't think that because a woman is a prostitute that it's ok to be rude to them. And I was accused of hijacking the thread because I was off topic. I'm pretty sure that the purpose of this thread was to get a reaction from someone. I mean how much can we really discuss stinky pussy? We have all encountered it I am sure. I know that I have but I didn't go around and tell everyone that the girl's pussy stank. That's not a very gentlemanly thing to do. But how do you think the ladies in question feel about having to relive an embarrassing situation? Put it out there in ML but don't humiliate them in front of their competition. My 2 cents. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
You don't get it. You have just devalued all of your reviews. This is about information sharing for the hobbyists so we do NOT get ripped off and be safe. In this case, safe from stinky pussy.
Ok Hobby Snob can't you get the word out in in ML or in private tags? The ladies can see it in co ed.
Tinman-

You have not changed a bit. Your passive aggressive ways are still showing on your even keel posts since aspd days. Are you still a pimptard? Trying to coach young providers?

Looks like you still loved being respected on a hooker board. Well, I would to if I don't have a life outside of this hobby.

You were such a egomaniac and maybe you still are. Originally Posted by HobbySnob
Why don't you tell us your previous handles? Then maybe we can understand your real agenda here.
This is about information sharing for the hobbyists so we do NOT get ripped off and be safe. Originally Posted by HobbySnob
2,3,and 4 year old information is not good or relevant information on a hooker board. Anyone with a smidgen of intelligence (me included) realizes your primary agenda is not sharing information.

Thank you for reminding me of those reviews about stinky pussy. <-- So I stay on topic.
Stinky is in the eyes, or in this case the nose, of the beholder.
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-22-2016, 03:36 PM
SMH. This is one of the biggest "what the fuck is this all about" messages I have ever seen here and I have seen a lot of craziness. But, seriously, WTF?

I am not a WK for any of these girls. The only one I have even seen is THN and that was some time ago. But you dug back through all of her reviews to find one from October 2012 that mentioned this and you felt compelled to bring it to everyone's attention in May 2016!

Again, I am not a fan of THN's, but 18 pages of "yes" reviews and you find this one comment from 4 years ago that you felt we all needed to know about. Why?

All of these reviews were from 2012, 2013, and 2014. Seriously, it is now 2016. Do you have anything to bring to our attention that means a damn?
Ladies-

Stinky pussy is not YMMV.

BP Roxi ===> Date: 6/20/13
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=774136

THN ===> Date: 10-2012
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=603502

Suicide Girl ===> Date: 1/20/2014
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1253830 Originally Posted by HobbySnob
what is the point of bring up 2-3 1/2 yr old reviews???
while their genitals may have been not so clean back then, has there been recent occurrences of that?
have you first hand/nose experience of not so clean genitals?

if not, why are you bringing this up so long after the fact???
seriously, WHY???

would it be cool and/or appropriate if a provider brought up a review/experience of yours from many moons ago that your breath stank or your body stank or your genitals stank or your anus stank???
Well, the last time I had my nose in THN's pussy(February 2016), it smelled pretty great.
Now that the OP has brought it up, I guess that when I get back to DFW, I will have to do another inspection. Report to follow.
t I didn't go around and tell everyone that the girl's pussy stank. That's not a very gentlemanly thing to do. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
But fucking her for money is gentlemanly?
You got me there Catbanger.