A Big Thank you

Michelle, I hope everything works out the way that you desire. You are a sweetheart!
Whatever you decide Please! Please! keep contributing and posting your thoughts and ideas. I sure enjoy reading them and getting to know you and who knows maybe one day I will really get to know you. I wish you the best lil michelle. Alright, I always wanted to be under you Reese. Now my life is complete.
Very classy post Michelle. Our little world here is better for you being in it.
I am so in lust. Very nice little lady. Originally Posted by Horsemancummeth
Horseman... your the best

Michelle, I hope everything works out the way that you desire. You are a sweetheart! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Thank you Reese.. I hope you and I can have lunch one day! U rock!

Whatever you decide Please! Please! keep contributing and posting your thoughts and ideas. I sure enjoy reading them and getting to know you and who knows maybe one day I will really get to know you. I wish you the best lil michelle. Originally Posted by ready4u814
Thank you.. I love it here so you won;t be able to get rid of me..lol

Very classy post Michelle. Our little world here is better for you being in it. Originally Posted by GDLMAN
aww... thank you.. that made my day
Michelle, am I to understand you've been here nearly a month and you haven't given in to the temptation to sell your soul and lead the life of sin and depravity that consumes us woebegotten girls and boys who inhabit this little looney bin?

Or is it that you just haven't been offered enough gumdrops to show one us us your Reese's peanut butter cups and play with a lucky guy's lollipop?

Shall I make a bid?

Yeah, give it up already, girl.
Michelle, am I to understand you've been here nearly a month and you haven't given in to the temptation to sell your soul and lead the life of sin and depravity that consumes us woebegotten girls and boys who inhabit this little looney bin?

Or is it that you just haven't been offered enough gumdrops to show one us us your Reese's peanut butter cups and play with a lucky guy's lollipop?

Shall I make a bid?

Originally Posted by ShysterJon

Dont worry ShysterJon...we will always have our gumdrop world...

Yeah, give it up already, girl. Originally Posted by TinMan
Yeah girl let's do this!
Yeah girl let's do this! Originally Posted by daltxm4f

you say that til I end up puking on one of you because I am so nervous...
you say that til I end up puking on one of you because I am so nervous... Originally Posted by lil_michelle
Be careful what you say here, toots. Some guys might might wanna play in your garden BECAUSE you'll puke on them. Haha.
Be careful what you say here, toots. Some guys might might wanna play in your garden BECAUSE you'll puke on them. Haha. Originally Posted by ShysterJon

That's SO NOT RIGHT ShysterJon!!! LOL
you say that til I end up puking on one of you because I am so nervous... Originally Posted by lil_michelle
I'll take that chance. It's not like you'd be the first.

Plus, I'd feed you drinks...that'll either calm you down or give you an excuse.
Awww, that was really sweet. I can tell that you have a good heart.. Best wishes on your journey in life..
I'd call it an honor, to be your first or one of your first AND I am enough of a gentleman if we were naked and a fraction of an inch away from entering you, and you changed your mind, I'd be 'ok we can try again some other date, or just have the honor of knowing you' then go home and finish myself off.
I'd call it an honor, to be your first or one of your first AND I am enough of a gentleman if we were naked and a fraction of an inch away from entering you, and you changed your mind, I'd be 'ok we can try again some other date, or just have the honor of knowing you' then go home and finish myself off. Originally Posted by FishGuy13
I'm not. Once the clothes come off we better be doing the nasty. I can get spurned at home.