Wegman's

Although I see why Wegmans wants to sell wine, I totally agree. It would end up hurting a lot of the mom and pops liquor stores. I know at one point they were trying to make it if grocery stores could sell wine, liquor stores could sell food that goes along with wine.

It be nice to get a nice bottle of wine without having to leave Wegmans. But lets face it, in almost every Wegmans plaza there is a liquor store. A little exercise doesn't hurt NewYorkers!!
  • m2244
  • 07-28-2010, 10:38 AM
Wegmans is a really good store I would have to agree with that. I have attempted shopping other places and find myself walking around in circles because everything is all scattered around and not to mention you have to walk around places like tops for 30 minutes before finding an employee....I too have passed out at wegmans and they were very helpful....they laughed for a long time because I got right back up and continuously asked them to please not call the hospital becuase I dont like needles lol

and Brooke my darling I miss you and you look great BUT CHANGE YOUR HANDLE!!!! lol......no need to explain i am sure you know....
  • m2244
  • 07-28-2010, 10:39 AM
and they do sell wine at wegmans last time I checked not a big selection but I have gotten small bottles of wine from there!......
When I was a kid and Star Market was still around. Wegman's was much cleaner. Other have gotten much better with that, yes TOPS is one. And Tops is very clean. But Wegman's is always a bit cleaner from the view of the customer.
Miss Mary, I'd love to change my handle, I just am not sure if the mods will let me haha. I too, dont really need the "elite" in front of my name
Brooke, I just PM'd you.
  • m2244
  • 08-01-2010, 07:58 PM
they are really good about that stuff hunni....and you can change your name all you have to do is edit...I have done it....
Miss Mary, I'd love to change my handle, I just am not sure if the mods will let me haha. I too, dont really need the "elite" in front of my name Originally Posted by EliteBrooke
Brooke has a new handle! (See Post #20)