celebrities in the hobby?

I agree names of people should remain unlisted for privacy reasons.
That is my personal oppinion. Being Discreet is the most important thing here. Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
Right.....you are correct about being confidential and not putting anyones business out there!
I had several sessions with a provider that hit the front page,she liked politicians. Larry Flynt paid her some $$$ cash to tell the story in Hustler. The politician stepped down on MSN, FOX, whatever.. She was on this board,, Does anybody remember, not very many knew about it...I can't remember her real name,i know her handle..I know the politician's name and you would too.. I WILL TELL NO MORE..
A couple of television and movie celebrities, radio hosts, sports figures, musicians you would know, politicians, VERY well known business owners. They're everywhere! Would I tell about them? NEVER!

Discretion is SOOOO important!
I agree by not putting names, it is very personal. But I don't belive anybody has done so?
Heck, I'm almost famous. Yep, as soon as Hollywood discovers me
I agree by not putting names, it is very personal. But I don't belive anybody has done so? Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Nope, No one has, I was just stating. It would be fun to know the names of celebs but could cause more harm than good!
Just tell me when Jennifer Aniston starts providing. *drool* Originally Posted by Angelsshadow
Hell yeah!!!