how many reviews or OKs are good?

So you need to know the provider who gave the ok?
We have over 500 ladies in the Dallas area. Or do you just
Call them up? Originally Posted by nubuzz2010
We have 500 ladies in the Dallas area, yes. But you see some during the screening process more than others. I'd say it's closer to 50 that I see in 'okays' regularly and can easily recognize, or that I have spoken with/emailed. Since most men have a 'type', I email the same ten or so ladies on a more frequent basis than others when I am checking references or okays. But that's just me.

And yes, I need to know her or at least know that she values her safety and screens. If the okays are from ladies with questionable business practices (always having to post alerts, for example) I will pass.

To answer the OP, I like to see lots of okays. It makes me more comfortable for whatever reason. But it's not the determining factor for me, either. It's just a bonus if there are lots of them.
We have 500 ladies in the Dallas area, yes. But you see some during the screening process more than others. I'd say it's closer to 50 that I see in 'okays' regularly and can easily recognize, or that I have spoken with/emailed. Since most men have a 'type', I email the same ten or so ladies on a more frequent basis than others when I am checking references or okays. But that's just me.

And yes, I need to know her or at least know that she values her safety and screens. If the okays are from ladies with questionable business practices (always having to post alerts, for example) I will pass.

To answer the OP, I like to see lots of okays. It makes me more comfortable for whatever reason. But it's not the determining factor for me, either. It's just a bonus if there are lots of them. Originally Posted by Dannie

++++++1000
Not concerned about the number of reviews a provider has. More concerned about who wrote them, if they seem to be accurate(hard to tell) and if they are consistent. If the reviews show that she provides just about the same consistent good service to all her clients then she fits my specs.

I have been member of P411 for a few years and have gathered a few okays from providers I have seen. I don't always ask a provider to give me an ok, but when I make my requests thru the site I always check to see if she visited my profile before contacting me to confirm appointment. If no checking by her makes me hesitant to see her, worry about safety for both of us.

To answer the OP, I like to see lots of okays. It makes me more comfortable for whatever reason. But it's not the determining factor for me, either. It's just a bonus if there are lots of them. Originally Posted by Dannie
gives me hope!!!

have a great deliteful weekend everyone!!
For me, it's not all about how many "okays" he has, as it is who gave him the "okays"! Originally Posted by Lana Warren

I couldn't agree more. I look at who the "okays" are from and not really how many.
The more references or Okays the better, because that gives me some flexibility on 1) who to contact and 2) who to contact if the others don't reply, don't reply quickly, or don't remember him well enough.
  • aka
  • 07-29-2011, 07:59 PM
I keep some of the oldest OKs and the most recent ones and lop of a bunch of in-betweens. It is a security thing and my opinion is that the big fish will potentially be fried first.

As to reviews, I have to confess that I am remiss in writing them. And I have no compunctions about it because some of my OK requests have not been honored. No OK, never a review again.

BTW, writing reviews for premium access is a bitch. Compelling a person to write a review might compromise the integrity of the review especially in light of the plethora of WKs. Besides, there are easier ways to get it.

Do the ladies get to see multiple OKs from the same gal? Or does the update count only as 1?
Oh, guys - with the P411 ok's that are old...if you've seen her more recent - you may want to inquire about getting an updated OK.

I had a VERY good client of mine turned down by someone, because he's been seeing the same girls for the longest time. Even after I put a new OK in there for him. (my old one had been deleted from the past, when I left and we didn't think about putting a new one in there when I saw him again. Kinda like a "duh" thing.)
I think providers and hobbyists with the most okays and reviews are the best