Biden logic on court packing

• oeb11
  • 10-18-2020, 04:36 PM
yes - the puppy brigade is a very limited independent thought process - that is Biden and the DPST narrative serves as a substitute for them!

Burrow dwellers as well.

same pathetic groupthink.
More dogmatic nonresponsive and unmeaningful puke from oeb. The trend continues.
More dogmatic nonresponsive and unmeaningful puke from oeb. The trend continues. Originally Posted by reddog1951
More rude comments and scatologies from you!

The trend continues!
  • oeb11
  • 10-18-2020, 05:25 PM
More dogmatic nonresponsive and unmeaningful puke from oeb. The trend continues. Originally Posted by reddog1951

Aww -triggered much, puppy brigade???
Anger upon having one's groupthink exposed for the fallacy it is!
not to mention the intellectual bankruptcy which has only name-calling and scatology to offer!!!!

LOL
You’re feigned outrage is delightfully full of shit. It’s real simple, Republicans will seat the new justice because they can, and they blocked another because they could. Democrats would’ve done the exact same thing.

If the dems miraculously gain control of the senate and presidency and “restructure” the court (I enjoyed the kinder-gentler jargon you used there), the next Republican can simply “restructure” it again. Next thing you know there’s 300 SCOTUS justices and any semblance of a fair judicial system is gone. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Outrage. I have none. My response is that I’m ok with what the Republicans are doing and I hope the Democrats take the next step. Let’s do it.

I agree with you. Republicans did it because they could and Democratics should because they can. Let’s stop pretending that any of this is because anyone has some deep beliefs. Let’s admit what it is, those in charge do what they want. And when they other people get to be in charge they’ll do the same.
  • oeb11
  • 10-18-2020, 05:32 PM
The RTM button is your little friend, poor deluded DPST!!
Your term "restructuring" has NOTHINGto do with PACKING...the 9 member court has been the same since 1869...right after biten said he was elected to congress in 1840!!
Just as your BOY obummer said...elections have consequences.
When you have a democrap President and a Republican Senate that is what happens...but I don't expect you to comprehend that.
By the way packing the SCOTUS isn't the same as replacing members...I don't expect you to comprehend that either Originally Posted by bb1961
Idiot. Read my prior posts. I’ve explained what a restructure looks like. Including changing the number of SC judges. But I understand, you’re just as dumb as the rest of the Idiot Crew and just make shit up.
Idiot. Read my prior posts. I’ve explained what a restructure looks like. Including changing the number of SC judges. But I understand, you’re just as dumb as the rest of the Idiot Crew and just make shit up. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
More rudeness and baseless accusations
  • WTF
  • 10-18-2020, 06:06 PM
Outrage. I have none. My response is that I’m ok with what the Republicans are doing and I hope the Democrats take the next step. Let’s do it.

I agree with you. Republicans did it because they could and Democratics should because they can. Let’s stop pretending that any of this is because anyone has some deep beliefs. Let’s admit what it is, those in charge do what they want. And when they other people get to be in charge they’ll do the same. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
yep

Pack the court
Pack the fudge
Pack the fudge
Pack the fudge Originally Posted by 1blackman1

ew 0zero0, packing fudge????

I knew it!
Barleycorn,
How can Joey, who has dementia and qualifies as a zombie, have a logical thought?
He caint. Those days are gone. He is just a puppet from here on out... fo real dawg..
"More rudeness and baseless accusations"

Well if that's not the pot calling the kettle black...
"More rudeness and baseless accusations"

Well if that's not the pot calling the kettle black... Originally Posted by reddog1951
Dont even try! Weve spanked you so hard your lbq community is mad at us!