20 Questions with Tori

Alright I am going to go ahead an answer ya'lls questions in just one or else i have to wait 30 seconds in between each post.

What turns me on the most is watching you climax watching you enjoy what I am doing. I am a giver I want to see you satisfied.

Hun I do not plan moving any closer to the city I love the country I love having my space. I do plan on getting a semi regular place in Grandview or similar

Beatles or Elvis hmmm very hard decision there darling I like them both alot...
Let it be whisper words of wisdom let it be,...
and Elvis Jailhouse Rock who doesnt like that song

Are you talking bird darling??
Cause it really depends sweetheart which African or European i believe if your talking bird it is about 11 meters per second :-* correct me if Im wrong hun
But please note that a 5 ounce bird cannot carry a one pound coconut.

Hope this helps my sweethearts ;-*
No not really, I am pretty laid back and comfortable in my own skin. Get to know me and you will find out I love a good laugh and to joke around myself.

Do you take serious what is poked at you in fun? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What does a guy have to do to meet you if he doesn't have an outcall. Get a room?
A hotel room would be an alternative to doing an incall with me. Last time I was doing this Incall was not as popular a request and so I admit I was a bit under prepared for all the requests.

As stated before I am currently looking into a fuller time sitter as well as a location that would be in Grandview or similar.

What does a guy have to do to meet you if he doesn't have an outcall. Get a room? Originally Posted by diddler
Please pm me when you get a spot closer to the city I would love to see you.
Are you talking bird darling??
Cause it really depends sweetheart which African or European i believe if your talking bird it is about 11 meters per second :-* correct me if Im wrong hun
But please note that a 5 ounce bird cannot carry a one pound coconut. Originally Posted by sweet.countrygirl
What do you like most done to you? What will make you O?
But can I be your Bitch??? I am skilled in the art of shaving/waxing, I love to paint toenails and I have other talents too numerous to list..
If a woodchuck could chuck wood, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck?
  • KCboy
  • 01-18-2013, 09:19 AM
Guys saw tori last night just AMAZING!!! She just loves pleasing you! She's a real gem KC guys treat her right ! Sweet Country Girl describes her to a tee
Welcome back Pls do not mention former handles - Modda
If a man leaves on an westbound train from St. Louis to KC at 4:42pm and another man leaves at the same time on an eastbound train from KC to St. Louis, who gets laid the most?
Welcome back Pls do not mention former handles - Modda Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
She found ya Dude....
Shoulda kept the old handle.....
Bomb Pop The woodchuck could chuck as much wood as he wanted
lol

Thank you KCboy you know I will be seeing you again

KCSmutMonkey Its the one who cums sees me the most

xoxox
Welcome back Pls do not mention former handles - Modda Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh

LMAO...................Wecome to ECCIE Tori.