Finally

Yay! Thank you, Eccie!
I don't think they are in season yet..
How's the Snipe hunting down south? Originally Posted by malwoody
We got a target rich environment in my area, will be happy to share and take you when it opens.
woohoo wichita!! now all we need to do is post a map of Wichita in the forums so traveling providers get the idea that Wichita is not a suburb of KC and that it is not in Johnson County.
LMK if you need help keeping "participation" going.. Originally Posted by malwoody
I need some help. Definitely. Wichita is a tough crowd. Lol.
I need some help. Definitely. Wichita is a tough crowd. Lol. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Yeah that's my fear, that it will just become a little used forum. I'm not against the split, but I wasn't cheerleading for it, I kind of liked the "I-35 corridor" and didn't really think Wichita had all that much traffic that it needed it's own section.

We shall see though! Hopefully it works, not I just have to check more than one forum not too hard though...
I think there are enough members of this board that live in and around Wichita to keep it going. Still going to have to check the KC board now and again. Got to have something to do before you go to IKEA.
Lol!
When I was browsing the provider lists earlier only one young lady came up under Wichita. It looks like all of the providers who are based primarily in Wichita have Kansas City metro as their location.
Oh! I forgot to change that! Thanks ICT.
Heey that's nice
Too bad I don't live in Wichita anymore lol
Heey that's nice
Too bad I don't live in Wichita anymore lol Originally Posted by bluegrana

You left Wichita? What a bummer!
I'm VERY happy with the new Wichita Section! I'll remind all the guys I know to check it out so we can get the wichita traffic on here rather than on the KC forum. Thanks, ECCIE.
You left Wichita? What a bummer! Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
Hey sweetheart,
It is a bummer that I can't see you anymore sexy lady
Heey that's nice
Too bad I don't live in Wichita anymore lol Originally Posted by bluegrana
You left us!! Good for you LOL
  • dog1
  • 10-20-2014, 06:08 PM
Thank you to the people that made it happen