Jussie Smollett Allegedly Paid ‘Empire’ Extras To Stage Attack, Cops Say

• oeb11
  • 02-17-2019, 06:12 PM
DPST Silence!!!!!!!!!
DPST Silence!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
These MAGA hat people have no limits. They recently attacked an Native American Veteran that served with IB in Vietnam. This happen in on the Southside of Chicago? Isn't that where IB is from? IB Im sorry your brothers are having such a tough time. Im praying for you big fella
DPST Silence!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Silence or wholesale deflection, e.g.:

These MAGA hat people have no limits. They recently attacked an Native American Veteran that served with IB in Vietnam. This happen in on the Southside of Chicago? Isn't that where IB is from? IB Im sorry your brothers are having such a tough time. Im praying for you big fella Originally Posted by themystic
  • oeb11
  • 02-17-2019, 06:56 PM
These MAGA hat people have no limits. They recently attacked an Native American Veteran that served with IB in Vietnam. This happen in on the Southside of Chicago? Isn't that where IB is from? IB Im sorry your brothers are having such a tough time. Im praying for you big fella Originally Posted by themystic

The talent for LYING among the DPST's is unlimited.

As well the foolishness to think their lies will be accepted as truth.

Perhaps it is to try a different kind of construction work, eh quoted poster?
You do not believe in any god except the Leader of the Party ( Lenin, Stalin, Mao,Kim, Putin, Xi) .

Don't need any prayers!!!!
The talent for LYING among the DPST's is unlimited.

As well the foolishness to think their lies will be accepted as truth.

Perhaps it is to try a different kind of construction work, eh quoted poster?
You do not believe in any god except the Leader of the Party ( Lenin, Stalin, Mao,Kim, Putin, Xi) .

Don't need any prayers!!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
You don't want me to pray for you? Ok. Here try this

https://pelosi.house.gov/contact-me
  • oeb11
  • 02-17-2019, 07:06 PM
No - do not pray for me
One has no credentials to pray for anything other than One's own soul

Please consider contributing to the Jessie Smollet Defense Fund - C/o Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Jimmy Hoffa, and Michelle Obama

If there exists a soul for anyone.
No - do not pray for me
One has no credentials to pray for anything other than One's own soul

Please consider contributing to the Jessie Smollet Defense Fund - C/o Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Jimmy Hoffa, and Michelle Obama

If there exists a soul for anyone. Originally Posted by oeb11
Im going to pray for you oeb11. Ill watch your posts to see if they are getting any less hateful. That way Ill know if the prayers are working. In the name of the Father, The Son & The Holy Ghost. I hereby sanction thee as Healed!
  • oeb11
  • 02-17-2019, 07:42 PM
Quoting Jim Bakker and his Bride Tammy?
Try Again!
LOL
Quoting Jim Bakker and his Bride Tammy?
Try Again!
LOL Originally Posted by oeb11
By the Power vested in Me, I do declare, You be healed oeb!

I felt that one. I got God bumps
themystic doesn't know his stuff!!
themystic doesn't know his stuff!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Sorry Waco. Ill put you in one real quick

God, ruler over the Trump Nation, can you give Waco everything the Wizard of Oz gave Dorothy's friends. Amen and a big High Five. Jehovah Reigns!

Let me know if you feel any different tomorrow Waco
Those devious little 0beyme's...

celiathaxter says:

February 17, 2019 at 7:42 pm

Theory: hoax crime was staged to promote passage of S.3178 – Justice for Victims of Lynching Act of 2018, backed by Cory Booker and Kamala Harris. Both Harris and Booker used almost identical language in decrying alleged Smollett attack. S.3178 may in fact be a way to criminalize free speech on the internet. Am asking that legal minds look closely at this bill, consider its placement in time with staged lynching hoax attack, and analyze what the true purpose of the bill is. S. 3178 has already passed the Senate and will probably pass in the House, but it doesn’t seem to be about lynching per se but criminalizing speech on the internet.
You actually believe in the word of cops?
You actually believe in the word of cops? Originally Posted by backonthesaddle

COPS ARE GOOD! COPS ARE GREAT! COPS DO NOT DISCRIMINATE!

YAH COPS! YAH COPS!

You don't want me to pray for you? Originally Posted by themystic
Pray for me not to kill any liberals.

Not because I care about liberals, but just because I don't want to go to jail.