My Hairy Pussy

Thank you all for your feedback. My first inclination was to go elsewhere and wax it off. Bet then I read "oldbutstillgoing" post on trying something new. Based on the feedback, it may be a hit...especially if its considered a fetish. I no longer shave so no stubble grows, just fine and fuzzy. Everytime I've attempted to rock the triangle and landing strip, my girl messes it up and looks more like MC Hammer's shaved eyebrows

I may decide to keep it
I like it bare or landing strip. The beauty of life is that there is a taste for everything...
If I am expected to be well groomed I would assume my provider is the same! A clean bare hoohaa gets much more attention from me! My opinoin only!
I'm a bit excited now....
Keep it and take an exit poll with your clients.
I bet none will object 1 damn bit, from what I read of your "talents".
  • L.A.
  • 02-20-2014, 04:01 PM
I love the title of this thread! I literally laughed out loud.
I love spending time down there, so the bare look is preferable from my tongue's standpoint. Fresher, smoother, get to really feel and taste the womanly parts. That said, my experience with you was one of my best experiences ever - in or out of the hobby - and I very much doubt a little hair would prevent me from seeing you again.
Bliss, with a woman as sizzling hottt as you, it is totally irrelevant
I prefer a well groomed landing strip. Call me Goldilocks, not too hairy, not to bare.
Thank you all for your feedback. My first inclination was to go elsewhere and wax it off. Bet then I read "oldbutstillgoing" post on trying something new. Based on the feedback, it may be a hit...especially if its considered a fetish. I no longer shave so no stubble grows, just fine and fuzzy. Everytime I've attempted to rock the triangle and landing strip, my girl messes it up and looks more like MC Hammer's shaved eyebrows

I may decide to keep it Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
I'm so glad you didn't cancel because of that. Hell, it was so soft I barely noticed at all and I think you did a pretty damn good job of keeping my attention elsewhere Seriously you could shave it bare or grow it out more and I damn sure would still get between those sexy thighs
Bliss, with a woman as sizzling hottt as you, it is totally irrelevant Originally Posted by whitechocolate
+1
I normally prefer trimmed or bald...but as fine as you are....I'm in
well, if she's gone longer than a week or it gets out of control....I can learn how to do a Brazilian wax pretty quickly. I mean, how hard can it be?
well, if she's gone longer than a week or it gets out of control....I can learn how to do a Brazilian wax pretty quickly. I mean, how hard can it be? Originally Posted by Jarvis

Jarvis,

I guess the hard part is to keep your pants on...
Jarvis,

I guess the hard part is to keep your pants on... Originally Posted by muffin101
Then how would I apply the wax?
Then how would I apply the wax? Originally Posted by Jarvis

Paris Hilton says: "That's HOT!!"