Irony of all ironies

The other day I saw a Saab with the Obama/Biden 2012 bumper sticker; and they also had a sticker that said I love America !

Now that is irony !

Can't make this shit up ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Did the Saab also have a SECEDE/Texas Flag bumper sticker? If so, it would qualify as an irony!

Otherwise, Whirly is "Trending" grasping at straws!
But my favorite were these cars with these stickers:

and

You can't make this shit up.
OBAMA/BIDEN:
FOUR MORE YEARS!

Followed by:

HILLARY 2016!
I take it that you don't understand what you wrote either.
Just a stab in the dark here but I think the key piece of information is not that it is a Toyota Camery, but rather that it is has an American Flag in the rear window.
The other day I saw a Saab with the Obama/Biden 2012 bumper sticker; and they also had a sticker that said I love America !

Now that is irony !

Can't make this shit up ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Having an Obama/Biden 2012 sticker and an I love America sticker isn't ironic; it's schizophrenic.

It's like having an I Vegetarians bumper sticker and an Eat more beef sticker on the same car.
The term irony was what fucked them up...
I just saw a newer model Toyota Pick-Up truck with an American flag embossed in the rear window tint.

On the right rear bumper was a SECEDE/Texas Flag bumper sticker!

On the left rear bumper was a Romney/Ryan bumper sticker!

No matter how hard you try, you can't make this shit up! Originally Posted by bigtex

It's like having an I Vegetarians bumper sticker and an Eat more beef sticker on the same car. Originally Posted by joe bloe

Or more importantly, having an embossed American flag in the rear window tint and a SECEDE (from America) bumper sticker on the same pick up truck!

No matter how hard you try, you can't make this shit up!
How do you fuckers NOT get fired? are YOU job creators? I seriously doubt it. my guess is that you're a bunch of welfare whores.
here are a few bumper stickers I like
Or more importantly, having an embossed American flag in the rear window tint and a SECEDE (from America) bumper sticker on the same pick up truck!

No matter how hard you try, you can't make this shit up! Originally Posted by bigtex
I didn't want to spell it out completely.