What's Up With P411 OK Inflation

Not directed at the OP but others who do it, just because we're hookers that doesnt mean we cant be logical or smart. It doesnt mean we are not people and do not deserve respect. Time and time again I read comments here and I really cant believe all are able to say some of the these things and still get dates!
I know know who cares what she says but come on boys at least try to be respectful in public areas

to the topic, I dont know why a lady would need 5. I see the need for 3, but maybe 5 is just the magic number that makes her comfortable. It shouldnt really matter what makes her comfy to see you, if you dont meet requirements or dont like her cautiousness then there are about a million girls in this city. If I were on the other side of the fence I would want to do as much as I could to make the other party comfy without being absurd, when the girl is comfortable the session is SO much better!
As far as them being recent, that is definitely important, people change all the time, and a recent ref is more likely to remember details that might be important.
So What, Who Cares
No, it's not inaccurate, there have been alerts on P411 members with many okays, but they do not divulge the name/handle of the individual, only that this has occurred and in what city. I'm sure the lady(ies) who fell into this trap, posted warnings on date check or some other similar forum. I do not make inaccurate claims LL. The OP asks for opinions, I gave mine. LL is an curious kind of guy; I think he's likely an attorney (haven't had the privilege of meeting him), I don't mind his questions.

~
As far as them being recent, that is definitely important, people change all the time, and a recent ref is more likely to remember details that might be important. Originally Posted by uniquePro
Thanks for spelling this out as the whole recency thing was escaping me. I just assumed girls saw the number of ok's and didn't bother to call prior references. I probably came into that line of thought because I've booked appointments with providers that I can tell never even looked up my p411 account.
We don't usually call references on P411, I spot check if there are a bunch of okays that are now inactive. If there's someone you want to see with this restriction, just send them a link to your Eccie reviews and get someone well known to message them, I don't think it'd be a problem for anyone.

~
As far as them being recent, that is definitely important, people change all the time, and a recent ref is more likely to remember details that might be important. Originally Posted by uniquePro
Recent Okays are good. They show you are still active and still a cool dude.
I only require two or more references but sometimes I will check with a couple other girls that have been written reviews by the gent or given the client an okay.
46 OK's and still no fried chicken.
46 OK's and still no fried chicken. Originally Posted by Prime Time
That's an upsell item.
Really, I've read alerts on guys with many okays who have given up their passwords after being arrested, so it is never 100% safe no matter how many someone has.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston

The entire rreason when someone says P411 I just open my legs lol. They have been screened, and no matter what we are always taking a risk, even if it's a tiny risk!
So this:

" I've read alerts on guys with many okays who have given up their passwords after being arrested, so it is never 100% safe no matter how many someone has."

is an inaccurate statement. Thank you. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Whenever I become aware of an account that has been compromised and used to cause harm to the providers, that account is immediately revoked. Then, I post an alert on P411 for those in the line of fire.

So her statement IS accurate.

Stay safe out there!

Always,
Gina
Whenever I become aware of an account that has been compromised and used to cause harm to the providers, that account is immediately revoked. Then, I post an alert on P411 for those in the line of fire.

Stay safe out there!

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Do you ever have cases where the opposite happens? As in the provider's account is compromised and used to cause harm with clients? Do you post an alert for us?
Not directed at the OP but others who do it, just because we're hookers that doesnt mean we cant be logical or smart. It doesnt mean we are not people and do not deserve respect. Time and time again I read comments here and I really cant believe all are able to say some of the these things and still get dates!
I know know who cares what she says but come on boys at least try to be respectful in public areas Originally Posted by uniquePro

^ + 1

As young man growing up you would have never been able to convince me of that in a million years. It's funny how world travel can change your world views.

Stay safe out there!

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Gina,
With all due respect her initial comment was not tied to P411 in content, and that is why I inquired about the "board" ... Additionally I had made an inquiry on P411 about derogatory information regarding hobbyists and was informed that such were not posted in any forum (my paraphrase). I see "alerts' on P411 regarding security issues, but nothing in detail about any particular client/member. Not being argumentative at all. Just discussing my response.

I suppose that if a hobbyist gives up his password on any board to LE, that should be an alert on EVERYBODY's board on which the hobbyist is a member.... not only that they got busted, but gave it up,.
Sorry if I wasn't more clear in my original post LL, but the OP's question was in regard to P411 and I thought everyone would know that's what I was talking about, especially since I mentioned that it worries me when all of someone's vouches are now inactive, but I can see how it could be misconstrued to mean this board as well.

I agree with you that it would be great to know who the person was who gave up his info, for the simple fact that yes, MANY guys that have P411 are also on eccie and if we don't know who it was and their handle was never listed in his P411 profile, then there's no way to know unless you follow other alert boards, which I usually do not.

~
Gina,

Is there any kind of trial runs on p411. I'm from Beaumont Texas and I'm not sure many girls post here so really don't know if it's worth it.