DID YOU KNOW?

• DSK
  • 05-09-2015, 09:48 PM
Seedy, quit trying to hijack the thread that I have am trying to hijack.

Besides, I never mentioned "odumbo." You're the one who mentioned "odumbo"!

Let's get back on topic, shall we? Trendy, when are you going to start blaming Obama?

And Trendy, while I'm thinking about it. Where is the link that MLK actually "opposed illegal immigration," as you claimed in another one of your numerous bogus threads? Originally Posted by bigtex
You seem to think about it all the time.
You seem to think about it all the time. Originally Posted by DSK
JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot, not that is any of your friggin' business, but I normally provide monthly reminders to TrendingIdiot that he has yet to provide a verifying link, supporting his apparently bogus claim that MLK actually "opposed illegal immigration."

Thus far, it has been 10 full months and there is still no verifying link. Once Trendy provides an actual link supporting his thus far unsubstantiated claim and/or admits that he lied, there will be no need for further reminders.

Problem solved!
  • Old-T
  • 05-09-2015, 10:12 PM
I didn't know this. I thought it was an honest (unbought) display of American patriotism.

It isn't. It is abuse of taxpayer dollars. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Why is this any more an abuse than any other recruiting ad or "product placement" of the Services?

I understand the "not spontaneous" part of your comment, but the "abuse" comment is dumb.
Why is this any more an abuse than any other recruiting ad or "product placement" of the Services?

I understand the "not spontaneous" part of your comment, but the "abuse" comment is dumb. Originally Posted by Old-T
HE'S dumb. What do you expect? Have you seen the threads he starts. It's recruitment, plain and simple. That costs money. I guess he's one of those republitards who think people should get shit for free and do shit for free, like some kind of idiot.

$5 million, over 5 years? Jesus Christ, that's a drop in the bucket. I guess National Guard and Military tv ads are a waste of money too. What a fucking idiot.
I don't think we need faux expressions of patriotism paid by taxpayers to the NFL owners.

Here is a novel idea; let the NFL show the American flag without getting a government check.

At a minimum; make tv viewers aware that the entertainment spot is a "paid advertisement".

I understand the "not spontaneous" part of your comment, but the "abuse" comment is dumb. Originally Posted by Old-T
Here is a novel idea; Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Here is another novel idea; Trendy is a TrendingIdiot!
I don't think we need faux expressions of patriotism paid by taxpayers to the NFL owners.

Here is a novel idea; let the NFL show the American flag without getting a government check.

At a minimum; make tv viewers aware that the entertainment spot is a "paid advertisement". Originally Posted by Whirlaway
What do you think commercials are? Why should the NFL do shit without getting paid? Do you work for free?
Gotta love that bait and switch, Whir-LIE-turd.

Topic began innocently enough, with a ridiculous statement by YOU.

Now you've managed to turn it into a feces flinging match.

AND, you hate the NFL? Fucking traitor!

Brava!