Austin's hobbyists...plz read and contribute

I may or may NOT know what favorite TROLL is being mentioned. IJS Originally Posted by Still Looking
Get a grip it's you troll
Nervous? Why you you stuttering? If you're unhappy with me being nice to you, rather than me shove my balls down your throat, be grateful that I am nice to you, while you have to watch your back for the Quik Wok Klan. How many Chinese food delivery guys had you failed to tip, that they now want you dead??

I don't think that any ECCIE haters are pissed or butthurt enough to wish death on anyone...

Dude, you just need to get over yourself. I had a little respect for you when you barked earlier. Now, after a whistle from me, you have your tail tucked up where your balls use to once be.

SMH,

HF Originally Posted by HedonisticFool

Your being a troll douche. Quit being a bitch and confront SL in San Antonio. You think coming here and crying would get us to stop him and what he's doing to your coed? Your just inviting more trouble.

Deuces
Get a grip it's you troll Originally Posted by milo
Says the masterbater.
It's your little group circle that's acting like bitches and crying about this thread. All I was asking for were the details of a troll blowing up Austin threads, and then your circle jerk group got all pissy. I know that Samcro is like a roach infestation...I've seen the posts on your boards. It's obvious he's not welcomed, but jeez, I had no idea that my thread would conjure up the sore buttholes he's managed to infiltrate.

I don't know where you get off saying that I went into Austins Coed crying. And btw, I'm not trying to stop shit. Let the trolls do their trolling. I really could care less.

I'll buy extra Midol and feminine naps for all three of you to share.

Your being a troll douche. Quit being a bitch and confront SL in San Antonio. You think coming here and crying would get us to stop him and what he's doing to your coed? Your just inviting more trouble.

Deuces Originally Posted by Kickrocks
It's your little group circle that's acting like bitches and crying about this thread. All I was asking for were the details of a troll blowing up Austin threads, and then your circle jerk group got all pissy. I know that Samcro is like a roach infestation...I've seen the posts on your boards. It's obvious he's not welcomed, but jeez, I had no idea that my thread would conjure up the sore buttholes he's managed to infiltrate.

I don't know where you get off saying that I went into Austins Coed crying. And btw, I'm not trying to stop shit. Let the trolls do their trolling. I really could care less.

I'll buy extra Midol and feminine naps for all three of you to share. Originally Posted by HedonisticFool

You did come here crying. And you seem to know a lot about feminine naps and midol, care to share something?

And if you couldn't care less about it than why this thread? Take you sniveling crybaby ass back to San Antonio. I have a dick and balls, try growing a pair.
  • Old-T
  • 07-05-2017, 01:51 PM
It's your little group circle that's acting like bitches and crying about this thread. All I was asking for were the details of a troll blowing up Austin threads, and then your circle jerk group got all pissy. Originally Posted by HedonisticFool
That is what the Austin Locus Swarm does.

Coming to a city forum near you, just like a traveling biker gang.

Why are you all concerned with my junk? If you need me to, I'll show you mine when I'm up there next week...if that'll make you happy.

I've had plenty of bitches in my life to know when one or all of them are PMS'ing. Just like your pussy ass, butthurt feelings, got sand in your mangina. I can only imagine that you're a real fukin loser in the RW.

You can say all day long that my thread appears that I'm crying...IDGAF lil bitch. Hmm, that's my new name for you...LB for lil bitch. I find any of your posts, I'll quote them with "LB"...so do your best trolling. I see that your punk ass posts in SA. You talk shit cuz you can't keep out of our lil shithole, po'dunk town.

So, LB, give me your best, cuz you're comebacks against me are hella weak. What's funny is that it was not intended to be a pissing contest until the crybaby troll crew chimed in. Anyone could suggest that three against one, that isn't fair. But I can outwit any of you little fukers when there's no real challenge to me.

You three are so pathetic, I'm almost sorry for your troll crew. Fukit...I'm done. I'm through bullying you poor fuks.

No need to thank me...

You did come here crying. And you seem to know a lot about feminine naps and midol, care to share something?

And if you couldn't care less about it than why this thread? Take you sniveling crybaby ass back to San Antonio. I have a dick and balls, try growing a pair. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Why are you all concerned with my junk? If you need me to, I'll show you mine when I'm up there next week...if that'll make you happy. Originally Posted by HedonisticFool
Post a pic...
Why are you all concerned with my junk? If you need me to, I'll show you mine when I'm up there next week...if that'll make you happy.

I've had plenty of bitches in my life to know when one or all of them are PMS'ing. Just like your pussy ass, butthurt feelings, got sand in your mangina. I can only imagine that you're a real fukin loser in the RW.

You can say all day long that my thread appears that I'm crying...IDGAF lil bitch. Hmm, that's my new name for you...LB for lil bitch. I find any of your posts, I'll quote them with "LB"...so do your best trolling. I see that your punk ass posts in SA. You talk shit cuz you can't keep out of our lil shithole, po'dunk town.

So, LB, give me your best, cuz you're comebacks against me are hella weak. What's funny is that it was not intended to be a pissing contest until the crybaby troll crew chimed in. Anyone could suggest that three against one, that isn't fair. But I can outwit any of you little fukers when there's no real challenge to me.

You three are so pathetic, I'm almost sorry for your troll crew. Fukit...I'm done. I'm through bullying you poor fuks.

No need to thank me... Originally Posted by HedonisticFool

Just because you and everyone you know is an obese pos doesn't mean I am.

You project women's issues and concerns on to grown men. Do you feel that way about yourself? Do you wish you were a woman?

I can't help with that but I know who can. TS SL! Get with him and you will be calling yourself TS HFool in no time.

Good luck with your transition TS HFool! Be the best tranny hooker you can be!
My handle is Kissdicks, but I will now go by LB (lil' bitch). Thank you HF! Please excuse my weak comebacks, since I'm a witless wannabe but I am going to University Troll, Austin Texas!! Lol, I love being a lil' bitch crybaby pussy. See you next week HF! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
my name is TS HFool from now on. I will turn any tricks you want for 50 dollars behind the Dollar General dumpster. I can't wait to get verified and put a showcase together! I only offer bbfs, I want to feel it raw! Originally Posted by HedonisticFool

Man, that's pretty bold. You should slow down.
Kissdicks gets turned on when he's treated like the true lil' bitch that he is, then eventually becomes attracted to the guy that doesn't give two shits about him. Then the attraction manifests into his true fantasy for the straight guy that shits on him publicly, to dress like a woman, then meet at his place, which just happens to be the dumpster behind the Dollar General. He can only afford 50, but either way feels the need to pay, since no living soul has ever dared to fuck him for free. Paying for sex only feels natural.

Originally Posted by LB aka Kissdicks View Post
my name is TS HFool from now on. I will turn any tricks you want for 50 dollars behind the Dollar General dumpster. I can't wait to get verified and put a showcase together! I only offer bbfs, I want to feel it raw!
HF, will you take me to Kerbey Lane instead of rockerchic? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
LB, I will give you the satisfaction of buttfuking you, but not the satisfaction of me dumping my load deep down your cornhole or making myself into the TS your desiring. You will have to settle for CFS. I will allow you to close your eyes while I after I penetrate your chode, so that you may pretend I'm in drag wear. And don't worry about tidying up at your dumpster. I'll pay for a room.

Smooches, my LB...
Kissdicks gets turned on when he's treated like the true lil' bitch that he is, then eventually becomes attracted to the guy that doesn't give two shits about him. Then the attraction manifests into his true fantasy for the straight guy that shits on him publicly, to dress like a woman, then meet at his place, which just happens to be the dumpster behind the Dollar General. He can only afford 50, but either way feels the need to pay, since no living soul has ever dared to fuck him for free. Paying for sex only feels natural.

LB, I will give you the satisfaction of buttfuking you, but not the satisfaction of me dumping my load deep down your cornhole or making myself into the TS your desiring. You will have to settle for CFS. I will allow you to close your eyes while I mount you, so that you may pretend I'm in drag wear. And don't worry about tidying up at your dumpster. I'll pay for a room.

Smooches, my LB... Originally Posted by HedonisticFool

I can tell you tried real hard on that one. But sorry, it was just as lame as the rest of your tries. You say you want to fuck a guy? I don't guess I was off too much then, huh?
I can tell you tried real hard on that one. But sorry, it was just as lame as the rest of your tries. You say you want to fuck a guy? I don't guess I was off too much then, huh? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
No, I don't fuk guys, I fuk lil' bitches...and you, Miss LB, I straight up believe that you have got be at the front of the line. Something that you've probably missed out in your pitiful life, is that when getting bitched at, that just means that the lil' bitch needs to be grabbed by the neck and fuked the way the bitch wants and needs. That's the way you've been acting, and I'm not sorry for having the inherent sense to read between the lines.

I must confess that your boring me with your weak comebacks. I'll do you a favor and +1 you for calling my comebacks lame. I can't help that your sense of humor and lack of comprehension is a permanent defect from your childbirth.

I will admit that I fukin smile at every post I read and write. Fuk you for keeping it thriving, you piece of shit. I believe I've wasted enough of my talent keeping you trolls entertained.
Why haven't you posted a pic of your dick yet? You'll do it in person, but won't do it here? C'mon, we're waiting...

Scared? Need me to go first? Fine...here you go...

Attachment 666464