What new or current shows are you watching at the moment?

Trump rallies are the bomb.
I'm sure they are captivating for you, but they're off topic.
  • Devo
  • 04-04-2022, 06:49 PM
Good eats, the pierogi episode.
  • Devo
  • 04-04-2022, 06:50 PM
I believe the topic is new or current shows on TV
Dr-epg if bambino and berryberry were banned does that mean your web site utilization would drop by 90%?
Anyone waiting for Just Call Saul? I keep forgetting about the Breaking Bad marathon being on AMC on Saturdays. That was such a good show!!

For Shits & Giggles, I watched this bizarre movie called Big Man Japan. Kind of hard to explain because its kind of quirky. Its about a guy who gets zapped with electricity so he can become giant sized so he can fight off monsters attacking Japan. His father & grandfather did it before him and were considered Heroes. By the time he gets to hold the mantle, the number of monster attacks have dropped to once in a while. So he is basically stuck at home, being paid a pittance by the government, waiting for a monster attack. And the monsters he gets to fight are so lame!! The people of Japan also hate him now because of all the property damage his fights cause. Its just a really weird movie.
... Sounds like a GREAT film... There was a good Australian show
when I was a lad, similar to what you mention - called "Ultra Man"...

Oh, and Breaking Bad is a good one to mention.
So is Tucker Carlson Tonight.

### Salty
Hockey and more hockey. Wish I would have known about the girls frozen four being held at State College. Those girls do play a good game.
I mean, a new show could be considered one you haven't seen before. It is new to you afterall.
The answer is always Deadwood
... Sounds like a GREAT film... There was a good Australian show
when I was a lad, similar to what you mention - called "Ultra Man"...

Oh, and Breaking Bad is a good one to mention.
So is Tucker Carlson Tonight.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

I watched Ultra Man as a kid. I even bought the DVD set. Over the years I learned there were several Ultra Men, each with a different design but similar plot.
Our Flag Means Death is pretty good, from only the trailer and first two episodes. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546

So I finished this last night. Can't describe how surprised I was about how it turned a swashbuckling comedy into a show about queer pirates. But it was entertaining none the less.

What happens at sea, stays at sea.

Now I have to decide if I want to watch The Witcher, or maybe watch through for the first time in its entirety the Matrix or Men in Black trilogies.. I think I have a couple other shows downloaded that I haven't gotten to watch yet either but I can't remember.

I watched The King's Man film last week. It was pretty.. cliched. It could had honestly had been a mini series on netflix or something, because there were three very distinct, very loosely connected plots going on there. But it was a fun film none the less
Daredevil, Hawkeye, Sherlock, Silicon Valley, The Orville, or Falcon and Winter Soldier. Someone help me in deciding what to watch next. If not, more Simpsons
  • Devo
  • 04-05-2022, 02:52 PM
Tucker Carlson, every night, the only show I watch daily.

He nails it every time.