Hmmm

Well today is international trans visibility day so I do find it kind of ironic that you bring this up today. But that being said Unless im dead or drunk off my ass I doubt any suprise will occur in the bedroom and gonna stick anything in my mouth as certainly before I get to that point I will have felt any impending bulges thru clothes, lingerie whatever at which point things stop and dont continue...I wish our Playa was here to explain.
So just to look at a woman Im looking for adams apples, which now can be trimmed down, man hands (thanks seinfeld), body build, or voice.
Does this help ya? Originally Posted by BigDeal

I was not aware of such a holiday. There is one called mlk day that some still don't recognize. But what I would do is just not even go into a situation if I would need to feel a person to know if they had a penis or not. To each it's own though. Thanks for your comment though.
Do the old “coaches cup check” women won’t flinch. Yes this answer is possibly as foolish as the question, we know you don’t care what gender they are lol! Originally Posted by Mr. Crowley
Won't work with post OP. ( no not Overland Park)
I don't think there's a hard and fast rule. Some folks say Megan Thee Stallion and Serena Williams are men which shows how well their radar works. Same probably is true for someone who passes and had gender affirming surgery. To me trans women are women so it doesn't matter to me.
I don't think there's a hard and fast rule. Some folks say Megan Thee Stallion and Serena Williams are men which shows how well their radar works. Same probably is true for someone who passes and had gender affirming surgery. To me trans women are women so it doesn't matter to me. Originally Posted by ughiphopfan
Thank you for your honest comment. There is a lot of hateful speech and tasteless jokes going on nowadays about gender which is unfortunate in this country and world. I have no issues with someone just wanting to live and be who they are. On the subject of knowing who you are dealing with before jumping in, is my concern.
I don't think there's a hard and fast rule. Some folks say Megan Thee Stallion and Serena Williams are men which shows how well their radar works. Same probably is true for someone who passes and had gender affirming surgery. To me trans women are women so it doesn't matter to me. Originally Posted by ughiphopfan
]Well today is international trans visibility day so I do find it kind of ironic that you bring this up today.[/B] But that being said Unless im dead or drunk off my ass I doubt any suprise will occur in the bedroom and gonna stick anything in my mouth as certainly before I get to that point I will have felt any impending bulges thru clothes, lingerie whatever at which point things stop and dont continue...I wish our Playa was here to explain.
So just to look at a woman Im looking for adams apples, which now can be trimmed down, man hands (thanks seinfeld), body build, or voice.
Does this help ya? Originally Posted by BigDeal;1062798723[B
What? Wow, are you saying what we think you are saying? That seems to answer what we were wondering!
What? Wow, are you saying what we think you are saying? That seems to answer what we were wondering! Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Who's We?
You got a mouse in your pocket?
Not sure why pitch posted in private.
The one tranny experience I had several years ago didn't have male parts anymore either.
Was advertising for massage. When I called I got that voice thats kind of like a slightly deeper version of the adenoidal teenage male voice. When I asked if the party on the other end was actually female, they acted hurt and asked " why would you even say that ? I'm 100% female".
I went through with it anyway figuring what the heck, maybe the massage will be decent. Needless to say, between the build of a Detroit Lions linebacker, the fake boobs and the 'Frankenpussy' it wasn't one of my better encounters.
But, it were an education.
Not sure why pitch posted in private.
The one tranny experience I had several years ago didn't have male parts anymore either.
Was advertising for massage. When I called I got that voice thats kind of like a slightly deeper version of the adenoidal teenage male voice. When I asked if the party on the other end was actually female, they acted hurt and asked " why would you even say that ? I'm 100% female".
I went through with it anyway figuring what the heck, maybe the massage will be decent. Needless to say, between the build of a Detroit Lions linebacker, the fake boobs and the 'Frankenpussy' it wasn't one of my better encounters.
But, it were an education. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet

Reading is fundamental. 😀
Reading is fundamental. 😀 Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Knowing a boy from a girl is fundamental. ( shrug)
Originally Posted by kcpitchreader

[PRIVATE]correct. There is a provider in this city that will remain nameless that I have had a few conversations with over the phone. In all of those calls there was always an excuse not to offer full service. "I'm on my period." "I have a vaginal infection. " I mean these things could be true. It's not motivation for me to come right over. I mean come on. Who expects someone to want to get their 🌭 sucked after you tell them you have a yeast infection. So I ask her if she has a dick. She replies "I have tits don't I look like a female?" Doesn't prove anything to me ma'am.[PRIVATE]
Keeping your privates private is fundamental.
I get to not know whether it was a male or a female and I have a friend who's taking hormones I can still tell the difference in different features but this has been quite entertaining
If you can't tell, does it matter ? Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet

list of things " he can't tell" has just gotten a bit longer
By the way, thug, where is that picture?