Why some providers lies about their Ethnic origins

Also, there are many people who are mixed race whose phenotypical features may not readily convey their ancestry. As an example, Mariah Carey, has often been misidentified as not being Black.

In the case of the latter examples, someone could be Afro-Latina, or specifically Afro-Cuban, etc.. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Isn't she mulatto? It is interesting how if you are 1/2 white and 1/2 black you are labeled black by default in both white and black society.

This makes no sense. It's almost as if to say white society will not accept any member into the supremacist clan who has even a drop of black in them. Residual thinking from the slave era.

I am mulatto and consider myself to simply be me neither black nor white. I don't feel the need to "Belong" to a group by labeling myself something I am not. My birth certificate says white but that was likely a coin flip.

I don't look one bit black and I certainly don't look white. Few can guess my heritage while most simply describe me as an exotic.
Isn't she mulatto? It is interesting how if you are 1/2 white and 1/2 black you are labeled black by default in both white and black society.

This makes no sense. It's almost as if to say white society will not accept any member into the supremacist clan who has even a drop of black in them. Residual thinking from the slave era.

I am mulatto and consider myself to simply be me neither black nor white. I don't feel the need to "Belong" to a group by labeling myself something I am not. My birth certificate says white but that was likely a coin flip.

I don't look one bit black and I certainly don't look white. Few can guess my heritage while most simply describe me as an exotic. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
Correct, she's a mulatto. A fine ass one, even at her age.

Weird, never heard a guy call himself exotic.

It's kind of like having a guy call himself pretty. Guys just don't do that.
Correct, she's a mulatto. A fine ass one, even at her age.

Weird, never heard a guy call himself exotic.

It's kind of like having a guy call himself pretty. Guys just don't do that. Originally Posted by Skip_8
I didn't call myself exotic. Try actually reading before spouting. I said I have always been referred to by others (Women) as having an exotic or culturally undefinable look .
Ladies have always referred to me as such and I seriously doubt any one of them would have ever considered me pretty.

The word exotic is Not remotely gender related although in the hobby we often apply the term to providers.
You really do need to read outside of the hobby boards more. Gotta love it when the uneducated start spouting with such assurance. We call this Archie Bunker syndrome.
I didn't call myself exotic. Try reading before spouting. I said I have always been referred to by others (Women) as having an exotic or undefinable look .
Ladies have always referred to me as such and I seriously doubt any one of them would have ever considered me pretty.

The word exotic is Not remotely gender related. You really do need to read outside of the hobby boards more. Gotta love it when the uneducated start spouting with such assurance. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
You are correct, you didn't call yourself exotic directly.

However, no str8 guy I know would ever admit to other str8 men that he has been called or described as "pretty", "prissy", or "exotic".

What's next, you have been told fuchsia complements your lips?

I'm uneducated, yet you say, "Gotta love it when the uneducated start.." I love the IRONY!

Bring it bitch!
I have a question though for you: "Is there a pun in my previous line?"
Deliberate use of a slang term has nothing to do with being educated or uneducated however calling someone out over use of the word exotic while being completely clueless as to it actual meaning pretty much hits the nail on the head.
Suggesting a guy might be less than straight because he admitted girlfriends have described him as having an exotic look is just plain bone headed redneck level flat out stupid.

Try looking up the word before speaking. The fact that you haven't heard of something is hardly any basis for an argument. If we argue based upon your lack of exposure and knowledge the fighting will never end.

Merriam Webster
Simple Definition of exotic

: very different, strange, or unusual
  1. introduced from another country : not native to the place where found <exotic plants>
  2. 2 archaic : foreign, alien
  3. 3 : strikingly, excitingly, or mysteriously different or unusual <exotic flavors>

The term is also used when referring to exotic dancing but that is the least referred to aspect of the term.

Once again the core meaning of exotic is neither sexual nor gender related. Keep going. The ignorance you're displaying is really all the rebuttal needed.
Deliberate use of a slang term has nothing to do with being educated or uneducated however calling someone out over use of the word exotic while being completely clueless as to it actual meaning pretty much hits the nail on the head.
Suggesting a guy might be less than straight because he admitted girlfriends have described him as having an exotic look is just plain bone headed redneck level flat out stupid.

Try looking up the word before speaking. The fact that you haven't heard of something is hardly any basis for an argument. If we argue based upon your lack of exposure and knowledge the fighting will never end.

Merriam Webster
Simple Definition of exotic

: very different, strange, or unusual
  1. introduced from another country : not native to the place where found <exotic plants>
  2. 2 archaic : foreign, alien
  3. 3 : strikingly, excitingly, or mysteriously different or unusual <exotic flavors>

The term is also used when referring to exotic dancing but that is the least referred to aspect of the term.

Once again the core meaning of exotic is neither sexual nor gender related. Keep going. The ignorance you're displaying is really all the rebuttal needed. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
I'm not arguing semantics girl. The point I'm trying to make is either going over your head or you are, well, just ignoring it.

Either way, nice meltdown.
More red flags
... However, no str8 guy I know would ever admit to other str8 men that he has been called or described as "pretty",.. Originally Posted by Skip_8
"The Greatest" often referred to himself as pretty. was he a girl?
There's three types of people would call themselves exotic or prissy: Gays, Trannies, and women.

Not even your metrosexuals will call themselves exotic.

Idk who "The Greatest" is but he probably falls into the catergory above.
Mahammed Ali!!
I was kinda thinking the samething but he isn't exotic. A great fighter that sadly got knocked around a bit much and it addled his brains.
Mahammed Ali!! Originally Posted by knotty man
That's right. Thanks Knotty Man.
Considering the many blows to his head, brain damage and Alzheimer's, he can call himself whatever he wants.
I totally agree. I knew a beautiful woman who was half white and half black. She posed for Playboy magazine and billed herself as a fiery Spaniard. It's how she wanted to market herself. And she made a lot of money at it. But that was her business life - not what she portrayed in her personal life.

It's called marketing. They lie about age, name and background as well. That's how the hobby fantasy works. It's not a date so why does it matter? It's an hour of fantasy GFE or PSE time and nothing more.
They can claim to be European or Mayan royalty for all I care as long as they bring their A game and arrive/leave promptly as scheduled. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
För att jag pratar Svenska. Min farfar kommer från Tyskland, men jag pratar inte Tyska. Det är bara min farmormor some kommer från Sverige (kanske Norge--min farmor är inte säkert, och jag är endast i min familj som paratar nånting skandinavisk). Jag kan säga bara “vit“ men jag vill att några svensktalande klienter skriv mig. Jag är också halv mexikansk, och jag tror att jag ser ute mer “latina“ än Svensk, men jag har det runt ansiktet, som många Svenska människor. Mest, jag behöva practicera svenska och det är den bästa at träffas någon annan som pratar.
För att jag pratar Svenska. Min farfar kommer från Tyskland, men jag pratar inte Tyska. Det är bara min farmormor some kommer från Sverige (kanske Norge--min farmor är inte säkert, och jag är endast i min familj som paratar nånting skandinavisk). Jag kan säga bara “vit“ men jag vill att några svensktalande klienter skriv mig. Jag är också halv mexikansk, och jag tror att jag ser ute mer “latina“ än Svensk, men jag har det runt ansiktet, som många Svenska människor. Mest, jag behöva practicera svenska och det är den bästa at träffas någon annan som pratar. Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
Interesting, my friend in college dated a swedish gal and I picked up some to the words. He also dated Norewgian but I like swedish better

There are many multi racial people out there who are forced by the system to pick one side of the other.

Austin Ellen said it right, it's about the Marketing for the $$$....lol

It's always about the money.

Hell, hispancis are now white! Think of that next time you see a Mexcian from Chipas/Cancun area. Can't have an underclass be the majority now can we. Damn demoncrats...lol