Am I crazy or did I see a ad for 500 and hour??

There are a lot of hot young women on this site for about 300 or less with established track records. Why would anybody see her with less than 2 reviews under her belt, and frankly, unconvincing pictures? Nothing about those pictures makes want to spend 300/hr much less 500. But whatever. Some one will pay. At that rate she only needs a couple of suckers.

Oh and LMAO at college student. That has to be the oldest marketing gimmick on here.
This area is one where I believe in the free market - ladies can ask whatever they want and they will get what someone is willing to pay them. If someone charges more than I can afford or I'm comfortable with paying then I move on to another. I'd love to have a Ferrari but can't afford it. I'm not pissed off at people who can - good for them. I've never understood why people get upset at what some ladies ask. If it is too high no one will pay it and they will lower their price or find another line of work.
There are a lot of hot young women on this site for about 300 or less with established track records. Why would anybody see her with less than 2 reviews under her belt, and frankly, unconvincing pictures? Nothing about those pictures makes want to spend 300/hr much less 500. But whatever. Some one will pay. At that rate she only needs a couple of suckers.

Oh and LMAO at college student. That has to be the oldest marketing gimmick on here. Originally Posted by decoyoctopus88
He just joined so don't expect anything brilliant coming from him
I would pay YOU 500 Dorothy! You would be well worth it I bet! Originally Posted by DallasRain
  • Old-T
  • 03-18-2016, 03:50 PM
It is always somewhat humorous to read these kinds of threads. As the person above said, this is all about free market. There are ladies out there who charge "too much", and some who charge "too little", and what those terms actually vary a lot with every guy's situation.

I spend a lot of time in DC & NYC. 500 doesn't raise an eye there. It is all about the market and the marketing, the nitch someone does or doesn't fit. If I see someone who is more expensive than I can/care to pay, I look at the photo for a moment and move on. The ladies don't really enter the HDH category in my mind until at least $1000/hr, or the ones who don't even charge by the hour but the evening.

How much is that Ferrari I saw drive down the street last week?
[QUOTE=Cooper Barrett;1057929264]
Don't ever underestimate a fucktard & his abilities to produce cash for a nutt[/QUOTE

And the SXSW ad is a college student who if very limited and often seizes the day when quality gentlemen come into town with deep pockets. She pops in under a different handle running an ad every so often.

Doesn't Yummy Marie charge that kind of money? She is not a 22YO hard body ( actually thick around the middle and a bit saggy too) but she is there at the $400 mark just the same. You're insulting the guys that see her and after this it will be interesting to see if she does doubles with you in the future. Talk about calling the kettle black!!!

Some of us "fucktards" would rather do without for the pleasure of a Caroline Davenport. Some people drive exotic cars, not grocery getter's, drink premium Scotch, enjoy fine beers (see below) and fuck 11's when we want to. Ya I could support, Old Granddad Bourbon, drink Budweiser, eat hot dogs, and drive a Camry and fuck glorified hookers who are a lot cheaper yet have cosmetic defects, or a few extra pounds, or cellulite thighs that if find repulsive.

Or I can be who I AM, drive what everyone else wishes they had, drink what they have never had the good fortune of tasting, and pay to fuck some of the hottest women in the world. You know why? Because I'm worth it.

Attachment 511577

or maybe at $1000 a guy can experience this eyecandy.

Attachment 511579

Thanks for the insult it's getting you somewhere, Lets see your pics are 2-3 years old, your rates are now down to $165 hour / 120 HH so I guess if all you want is a nut and not an experience than you are the "go to" cumbucket.

Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Now there's something you don't see everyday.

A monger arguing with a provider over his right to pay far more for pussy than the current market demands.

I now have some serious doubts about this actually being a guy? lol
[QUOTE=Lightesttouch;1057929616]

A monger arguing with a provider over his right to pay far more for pussy than the current market demands.

I now have some serious doubts about this actually being a guy? lol Originally Posted by Cooper Barrett
It's a mandle they just joined
I think there is a market for everyone. ... Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
I thought so too until I read this thread.

It is always somewhat humorous to read these kinds of threads. ...
I spend a lot of time in DC & NYC. 500 doesn't raise an eye there. It is all about the market and the marketing, the nitch someone does or doesn't fit. If I see someone who is more expensive than I can/care to pay, I look at the photo for a moment and move on.... The ladies don't really enter the HDH category in my mind until at least $1000/hr, or the ones who don't even charge by the hour but the evening.... Originally Posted by Old-T
Remember those inane threads we used to have in the the old HDH forum about "what makes an HDH?"
Dorthy_Monroe
Hocus Pocus Princess

My Showcase
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Lightesttouch;1057929616]Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightesttouch not Cooper Barrett

I think that providers such as Caroline Davenport,and other professional providers consistently get much more than your so called market value and Yummie Marie is right up there too. You call us "Fucktards" for overpaying yet Dorthy just insulted those who do pay YM's rates.

[QUOTE=Dorthy_Monroe;1057929671]

It's a mandle they just joined Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
I hope you learn how to use the quote function as it works quite nicely and prevents you from misquoting me.
[QUOTE=Cooper Barrett;1057930005]Dorthy_Monroe
Hocus Pocus Princess

My Showcase
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Lightesttouch;1057929616]Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightesttouch not Cooper Barrett

I think that providers such as Caroline Davenport,and other professional providers consistently get much more than your so called market value and Yummie Marie is right up there too. You call us "Fucktards" for overpaying yet Dorthy just insulted those who do pay YM's rates.

I hope you learn how to use the quote function as it works quite nicely and prevents you from misquoting me. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
How did I insult Mr.Fucktard I said nothing about yummy in my first response stop trying to make it into something its not..
That provider doesn't compare to a reputable provider so if you want to continue to twist my words go ahead all by your damnself but I never said shit about yummy or Carolina so take your twisted bs elsewhere...
Im not insulting anyone my statement went way over your head no you were being insultive both towatrds the guys but the provider in question. My pictures are current no they are not & I could be a hdh but I refuse to prance around here and kiss ass.No I don't think so but believe what you want about yourself compared to those who are able to ask for larger donations. A HDH can be over $1000At my rate I can do what I want talk shit & have numerous regulars so I don't have to be forced to see a fucktard if I don't want to.. I don't have kids & my house is paid off only bill I really have is my car.. I also market my bbbj so well I don't have to participate in fs as often as other whores & so $160hr is reasonable. Is this really rational thinking, I don't think so . I don't fuck guys in the ass & all that gay shit so my price point works for me.. So you were saying? I don't give a flying fuck about you or your personal life, this is a SLHB You can't pay me enough to be a fake whore who claims to be horny 24/7 so since I don't kiss ass I can't charge what a HDH charges & Im ok with that.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I doubt the other providers mentioned kiss ass from anyone but they also seem to be busier as they don't live their lives out posting on the boards.

When I do take the plunge for a up scale provider who offers more than "cop a nut service at cut rate prices like shopping for tires at Wal-Mart. Yes they are round, black and hold air but that's where the similarities end. When I see a provider it is for the experiance, Most are well educated, understand the arts, offer wine, beer, or spring water before aqnd after a session and without getting into the BCD time allotment. When you leave you remember the experience for days, sometimes weeks and walk with a renewed spring in you step. What you offer and what is offered by a luxury provider are two separate things.

Now to address your pics, their age....

This picture came from 2-13-14 ad you posted

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=982304&highlight=

This IS your current profile http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=188894
I doubt the other providers mentioned kiss ass from anyone but they also seem to be busier as they don't live their lives out posting on the boards.

When I do take the plunge for a up scale provider who offers more than "cop a nut service at cut rate prices like shopping for tires at Wal-Mart. Yes they are round, black and hold air but that's where the similarities end. When I see a provider it is for the experiance, Most are well educated, understand the arts, offer wine, beer, or spring water before aqnd after a session and without getting into the BCD time allotment. When you leave you remember the experience for days, sometimes weeks and walk with a renewed spring in you step. What you offer and what is offered by a luxury provider are two separate things.

Now to address your pics, their age....

This picture came from 2-13-14 ad you posted

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=982304&highlight=

This IS your current profile http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=188894 Originally Posted by Cooper Barrett
You obviously have a agenda to make me look bad & so with that said Im not going to entertain your bullshit... But nice try....
Don't ever underestimate a fucktard & his abilities to produce cash for a nutt Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Exactly. Sometime you're not thinking straight, all you know is hopefully get and expect a badass experience if paying that much, but sometimes you get burned as I've experienced around that price before smh lol.
Who gives a fuck if other providers mentioned kissing ass or not Im not like most providers & honestly I don't care if you agree with me or not... I am a honest provider & Im not going to sit here and tell you bs you want to hear never been that way & I will never start...

Well take your ass on to an experience I offer a experience but not one that most offer so you're either going to like it or your not.. Stop crying & whining about how dorthy doesn't meet your criteria of a professional whore.. Obviously you like something because your spending an awful amount of time trying to make me feel some type of way but it's not working...

Im done with you & your agenda so take your feelings on to the next whore... Toodles