Its time people STOPPED treating women like they're worthless

If someone raped and murdered your wife 40 yrs ago How would you feel about them today?

The problem with this society is that we dont respect women. We dont believe in women we only treat them as slaves, day care centers, and sexual objects. This must stop.

This male dominated society is sickening. I want to see a woman in power for a change. It's their time. It's been their time. Not saying they're perfect but they need to be exalted and not maligned.

I urge people to start supporting women and stop the 1950's style bashing of women and victims. If it's not stopped imagine what God has in store for those partaking in this wretched behavior.

#metoo Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I suggest you take this to the Muslims.
wasn't dukakis asked that? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yes. His wife Kitty wasn't pleased with his answer.

If someone raped and murdered your wife 40 yrs ago How would you feel about them today?

The problem with this society is that we dont respect women. We dont believe in women we only treat them as slaves, day care centers, and sexual objects. This must stop.

This male dominated society is sickening. I want to see a woman in power for a change. It's their time. It's been their time. Not saying they're perfect but they need to be exalted and not maligned.

I urge people to start supporting women and stop the 1950's style bashing of women and victims. If it's not stopped imagine what God has in store for those partaking in this wretched behavior.

#metoo Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Ted Kennedy and Mary Joe.
Bill Clinton and Juanita.
Lon and Vickie Weaver.
Hmmm... his mouth or her mouth?

I can't figure out whether to use the male or female pronoun when talking about SC either. Originally Posted by lustylad
Who knows what it is??? Lol

I got an infraction for insulting Cousin IT(aka SC). Lol
Yes. His wife Kitty wasn't pleased with his answer.

Originally Posted by lustylad
What Aboutism again. The hysterics we’re seeing in this forum closely mirror the Trump playbook when it comes to women — DENY and ATTACK.

Take a deep breath fellas. The end is near.
Who knows what it is??? Lol

I got an infraction for insulting Cousin IT (aka SC). Lol Originally Posted by NoTell
Welcome to the club. We're all Spartacus.
What Aboutism again. The hysterics we’re seeing in this forum closely mirror the Trump playbook when it comes to women — DENY and ATTACK. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Huh? Did I do something wrong, yssup? I was merely answering our good friend nevergaveitathought's question.

And speaking of hysterics, did you read the OP? Is Kavanaugh now being accused of raping and murdering women?

It's patently obvious your side is the one that smacks of desperation and follows an unscrupulous playbook!
Kavanaugh was supposed to breeze through the Republican confirmation process. Ain’t breezing now.

That’s not desperate. I don’t agree with the whole thing and find it a reach, but fuck Kavanaugh and the ass he rode in on.

Smearing and discrediting is what Trump’s Administration does. Do you disagree?
Kavanaugh was supposed to breeze through the Republican confirmation process. Ain’t breezing now.

That’s not desperate. I don’t agree with the whole thing and find it a reach, but fuck Kavanaugh and the ass he rode in on.

Smearing and discrediting is what Trump’s Administration does. Do you disagree? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No

Smearing and discrediting is what Trump’s Administration does. Do you disagree? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I vehemently disagree.
Kavanaugh was supposed to breeze through the Republican confirmation process. Ain’t breezing now. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So you're bragging about it? You're actually applauding the dim-retards for setting another appalling precedent for what constitutes normal and acceptable political behavior? It's ok to wait until the last minute, fling whatever flimsy shit you can make up, then laugh and say "ain't breezing now"?

What goes around comes around. Think about it. If this works, it means ANY future nominee of either party can be torpedoed by frivolous last-minute bullshit.

Republicans are the good guys here. They're trying to halt the politics of personal destruction and restore some discipline and dignity to the process.
So you're bragging about it? You're actually applauding the dim-retards for setting another appalling precedent for what constitutes normal and acceptable political behavior? It's ok to wait until the last minute, fling whatever flimsy shit you can make up, then laugh and say "ain't breezing now"?

What goes around comes around. Think about it. If this works, it means ANY future nominee of either party can be torpedoed by frivolous last-minute bullshit.

Republicans are the good guys here. They're trying to halt the politics of personal destruction and restore some discipline and dignity to the process. Originally Posted by lustylad
Not bragging about it. I wish it wasn't happening. Frankly, I think the entire thing with Ford is bullshit.

But the outrage by the Senate Republicans is ironic and incredibly hypocritical.

What goes around IS coming around. NOW.

That said, fuck Kavanaugh and the ass he rode in on.

Not bragging about it. I wish it wasn't happening. Frankly, I think the entire thing with Ford is bullshit.

But the outrage by the Senate Republicans is ironic and incredibly hypocritical.

What goes around IS coming around. NOW.

That said, fuck Kavanaugh and the ass he rode in on.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

your post is an admission you advocate partisan party line politics by any means necessary over democracy. Got it.

Republicans are the good guys here. They're trying to halt the politics of personal destruction and restore some discipline and dignity to the process. Originally Posted by lustylad
Amen to that my brother!
I agree Sistine! Let's start by supporting Juli Briskman!

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...493082331.html