Suggestions for new SB's

I tried a SB a few years ago. In the first week it was a constant one-way street, with everything going her way. It was a nonstop request for $$$$$; rent, fix her car, pay off her cc, etc. After every request for money it was "I'll take care of you soon, baby, I just need the money now."

The last request for money she did not even get out of the car, just drove up next to mine and assumed she would drive off with cash. She could not even bother to give me a hug or say hello. I realized at that moment what I needed to do.

When she asked for the money I simply said no and told her why. With little emotion she said "Fuck You" and drove off.

OP, I wish you well and hope you have better luck than I did.
  • BLM69
  • 08-14-2020, 04:00 AM
Be careful OP, that's a large group and don't wanna see you on the local news

DW; it sounds like you were dealing with the worst of the worst, I'm sure your match is out there
Be careful OP, that's a large group and don't wanna see you on the local news

DW; it sounds like you were dealing with the worst of the worst, I'm sure your match is out there Originally Posted by BLM69
Due to the virus not abating, I am taking to my partner about not going out. Instead, we are considering getting a 2ed speaker to come to the house to answer questions. Just makes more sense right now.

Aside from that, I have been polishing up all the "Get out of jail free cards" I have accumulated over the years
I tried a SB a few years ago. In the first week it was a constant one-way street, with everything going her way. It was a nonstop request for $$$$$; rent, fix her car, pay off her cc, etc. After every request for money it was "I'll take care of you soon, baby, I just need the money now."

The last request for money she did not even get out of the car, just drove up next to mine and assumed she would drive off with cash. She could not even bother to give me a hug or say hello. I realized at that moment what I needed to do.

When she asked for the money I simply said no and told her why. With little emotion she said "Fuck You" and drove off.

OP, I wish you well and hope you have better luck than I did. Originally Posted by dallaswill
Been there and done that.

It is absolutely amazing that us guys fall for and put up with that, and it is not from just from SBs, it happens alot at strip clubs and yes, even providers. Those girls put on that charm that seems so genuine at the time, make promises and we hand over the cash or pay for a bill, then get shit on afterwards.

Many years ago, I did the cash now and services later with providers, and had some similar experiences with other ladies (SBs and ones I met off dating sites). I reported the provider incidents on here and got labled as the king of the short straw of YMMV by my fans, my biggest fan is actually the OP of this thread.
You're right WEC, I am a big fan of comedy. And you are by far the biggest comic on here
It is unfortunate and usually the norm and not the exception that a large majority of these ladies take advantage of the guys. That pay now take care of you later is BS! If you find that exception, shes a unicorn! I believe its men that fall harder than the women and we want to have her to ourselves and you think by providing for her that will be enough. But there has to an unusual psyche that would even allow a woman to be in this hustle in the first place! "You can't make a hoe into a housewife!" Many have tried and more have failed!
  • BLM69
  • 08-14-2020, 11:17 AM
It is unfortunate and usually the norm and not the exception that a large majority of these ladies take advantage of the guys. That pay now take care of you later is BS! If you find that exception, shes a unicorn! I believe its men that fall harder than the women and we want to have her to ourselves and you think by providing for her that will be enough. But there has to an unusual psyche that would even allow a woman to be in this hustle in the first place! "You can't make a hoe into a housewife!" Many have tried and more have failed! Originally Posted by baldbrotha1

I mean guys are already paying for companionship, what else do you expect to happen? Women just want it all! They want all the dummies and all the money LOL, Welcome to the hobby

Maybe we should think about giving guys the seminars instead? Why train the piranhas instead of the fisherman? You can attempt to mold the SB but ultimately they'll just use that and end up GPS
SB’s are egotistical, self righteous little c*nts who truly believe they are ‘ worth it ‘. They aren’t, unless there are monied old farts around them who will,prove them right.

This being said, they can be fun, depending upon their level of sophistication.

What I have found to be more fun, and satisfying, is a civilian who understands you are married / taken, who will make time for you, and you gift her better than the chumps she has dated or has been married to. Make her feel special and valued. She understands you aren’t leaving your current situation. She understands she is fulfilling your needs. She is submissive and horny. She is fine with what you two share and mature enough not to rock the boat.

Maturity is the key. Older women especially, I have found, can handle this arrangement, appreciate it more, and understand their role.
Crashkopf, what you describe as gun is actually what a good sb should make you feel. My Partner wants to make these girls successful. And truly successful people know how to treat others And deal with them fairly. And these girls are investing time and money to learn how to be successful. To me, that's a good start
Crashkopf, what you describe as gun is actually what a good sb should make you feel. My Partner wants to make these girls successful. And truly successful people know how to treat others And deal with them fairly. And these girls are investing time and money to learn how to be successful. To me, that's a good start Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
I'm intrigued by the lesson on interacting with older men - are they intimidated?
I'm intrigued by the lesson on interacting with older men - are they intimidated? Originally Posted by friendly fred
That is the main point. These ladies are all in their 20's. Talking to men 20-40 years older is something they are not comfortable with. After all, how much can they typically have in common? They are willing to pay to help overcome that so they can be more successful. In addition, we will try to teach them things about older men to help them do better. Things that might not matter to guys their age. Like being on time. Dressing properly for the situation, etc. Sex has nothing to do with what we are covering.

Some men have the same problem but in reverse
I'm 51. My wife is 34. We met on SA two years ago. We were both veterans of other SB/SD relationships. We married in February in Vegas. Your advice is dependent on who you are talking to, what their goals and guardrails are. Different goals require different strategies.
I'm 51. My wife is 34. We met on SA two years ago. We were both veterans of other SB/SD relationships. We married in February in Vegas. Your advice is dependent on who you are talking to, what their goals and guardrails are. Different goals require different strategies. Originally Posted by texassapper
Hince my desire to obtain more viewpoints from others. There is no one size fits all.
That is the main point. These ladies are all in their 20's. Talking to men 20-40 years older is something they are not comfortable with. After all, how much can they typically have in common?

Some men have the same problem but in reverse Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing

I read an article about two months ago about a woman who, IIRC, was running a website. She had been an SB, then married her SD.

That's background for one of the points she made: This is an opportunity for young women to meet people they otherwise would not have. Whether they know it or not, it's networking.

To the point of obsg's comment above, it's easier for the younger one to start and keep a conversation going if she's willing to let him play mentor to her mentee. A lot of guys would happily discuss their successes and failures in life and dispense both business and personal advice. The problem is, as always, the young 'uns think they know everything already, and that the accumulated wisdom of someone twice their age has no value.
To the point of obsg's comment above, it's easier for the younger one to start and keep a conversation going if she's willing to let him play mentor to her mentee. A lot of guys would happily discuss their successes and failures in life and dispense both business and personal advice. The problem is, as always, the young 'uns think they know everything already, and that the accumulated wisdom of someone twice their age has no value. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
+1
You can't download life experience into someone's brain. At least not yet.
When we get to the Matrix ... or on board Star Ship Enterprise .... then maybe this scenario would work.