Talking about the hobby in public

Yes.^^ What's the first?
Interesting.... Why are you here again? Originally Posted by Alyssa71
To window shop for a future wife ;-)
Well connected?! bahhahha now that is some funny shit right there. Not trying to put you on blast but if you're really as badass as you say... you wouldn't have to be on this board boasting about how "well connected" you are. Members that are well connected are UTR, and work behind the scenes.... Someone on the contrary from you. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
I've heard that theory a time or two. Let me give you a good analogy. It's akin to loud money vs. quiet money...vs. new money...You seem smart enough to understand the concept. ;-)

PS: That first pic in your showcase made me laugh... good job
Yes.^^ What's the first? Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Does it matter?
No.
To window shop for a future wife ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Thanks for that laugh. ^

How'd that work out last time? Oh yeah, you had to change your handle. That's right.

Carry on.
No. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
That's 4.

We're on a roll! Well, you are anyway.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-26-2017, 07:01 AM
Well connected?! bahhahha now that is some funny shit right there. Not trying to put you on blast but if you're really as badass as you say... you wouldn't have to be on this board boasting about how "well connected" you are. Members that are well connected are UTR, and work behind the scenes.... Someone on the contrary from you. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Something we can agree upon. Is that 2 things? Or was it 3 things.

The 3rd being: You are not going to suck my dick. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You 2 should get a room, kiss and make up, and then have the grudge fuck of the century. Works like a charm...
  • pxmcc
  • 10-26-2017, 07:05 AM
To window shop for a future wife ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You can have all the hooker pussy for your wife.. If I hitch up, she'll be a virgin, 18 years old, drop dead gorgeous, and from India. My standards for a wife are completely different than for a hooktard for a romp in the sack. Similarity? Both better have great asses. lol.