Biden is a monumental genius, just so you know.

The number of legal gun owners is over a hundred million. The military only has over a million soldiers. Unless they drop a nuclear bomb, they're gonna have a tough time mowing down a hundred million people. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Only about 1% of those will be willing and dumb enough to fight. Military has a bunch of cool weapons that gun control keeps out of crazies hands. Good thing.
Middle america are a bunch of tough talking pussies. US military will mow them down in one day if they try anything. Originally Posted by royamcr
WTF are you talking about...the military is going to destroy the country it swore to protect because the people of this country will give their life's to protect against gumment tyranny. I guess the American revolution was something you missed learning about. Most all of your talk is COMPLETE NONSENSE!!
What other president other than the bogger-in-chump would say they would use F-15's and atomic weapons against its' own people!!
monumental genius?

Hes a booger eater Originally Posted by winn dixie
Breakfast of Chumps. The OP must dine on the same fare as Biden, lol.
Middle america are a bunch of tough talking pussies. US military will mow them down in one day if they try anything. Originally Posted by royamcr
From where do you think the US military comes?
Clown car politicos ,,,,,monumental genius?
monumental genius?

NO! He's a monumental IDIOT!

roy, roy, roy....

its obvious you left your grey matter behind...
Only about 1% of those will be willing and dumb enough to fight. Originally Posted by royamcr
That's your assumption.

I am simply telling you that it is indeed possible for the American people to fight off the United States military.

Whether that would actually happen or not. I don't know, but it is at least hypothetically possible.

As long as the fascist fake liberals don't take everyone's guns away, the military would not easily win, unless of course they started dropping nukes and blew up the entire country.
WTF are you talking about...the military is going to destroy the country it swore to protect because the people of this country will give their life's to protect against gumment tyranny. I guess the American revolution was something you missed learning about. Most all of your talk is COMPLETE NONSENSE!!
What other president other than the bogger-in-chump would say they would use F-15's and atomic weapons against its' own people!! Originally Posted by bb1961
I guess you forgot the revolution was against another country.

Where/when did Biden say that? And in what context?
What other president other than the bogger-in-chump would say they would use F-15's and atomic weapons against its' own people!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Destroying trumptards is not destroying the country.
I guess you forgot the revolution was against another country. Originally Posted by royamcr
I don't think anyone who loves this country has forgotten ...

... BTW ... what version of the U.S. history did you study?

The one recently written about the Revolution being over slavery?

A reminder for you REVISIONISTS ...

First they got drunk AF and dressed like Indians.

Destroying trumptards is not destroying the country.
Yeah, we should build some gas chambers or something.
Am thinking something more modern like this.

https://streamable.com/4ptqff
Am thinking something more modern like this.

https://streamable.com/4ptqff Originally Posted by royamcr
here's a better copy than the lame tik tok copy. it came from the Onion News.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_u1DDvbO5A
Am thinking something more modern like this. Originally Posted by royamcr
#1: Most of the former combat veterans entering politics these days seem to prefer the Republican Party based on their personal and social preferences. Over my adult life the combat veterans with whom I have associated have been on the "conservative" side of the political spectrum and wouldn't have a fucking thing to do with the pussy, mental defects blubbering about how fucked up this country is today .... (for which they exposed themselves to death or worse) ... would be anxious to re-expose themselves to whatever you might dream will occur.

#2: It has taken the same batch of dreamers you seem to think will do your bidding and killing for you 20 years to get out of the Middle East and Far East without winning shit .... and essentially pulling a French asswhipping to come "home" ...

and they were beaten down by a bunch of country hicks with scabbed firearms and pots for bombs ....

... and you think they are going to come home and shoot their own country's people who may be friends, relatives, and neighbors ... with whom they agree socially and politically?

Just to put it in perspective for you .... where was it that "Antifa" was burning, looting, and tearing up shit?

You painfully and obviously don't have a fucking clue about what you are blabbering.