VISIT SOON

No offense I dont need a pimp!! I have been around for over 5 years, my previous handle was Liz4fun out of San Antonio, and I have had no issues. Im so confused I have heard Austin is a great place to play but I mention a visit only and I have some old fck calling me old and fat and other wanting to be my Pimp!!! I was asked by a few clients I seen in San Antonio to visit but seems to be Austin may not be fun!!
  • sydmo
  • 01-04-2018, 05:20 PM
No offense I dont need a pimp!! I have been around for over 5 years, my previous handle was Liz4fun out of San Antonio, and I have had no issues. Im so confused I have heard Austin is a great place to play but I mention a visit only and I have some old fck calling me old and fat and other wanting to be my Pimp!!! I was asked by a few clients I seen in San Antonio to visit but seems to be Austin may not be fun!! Originally Posted by sexyguera
Hey Lady, there are plenty of gentlemen in Austin and a few dicks. I know it's the same in any other city, you gotta get to know them. You've heard from two of them on this thread, Laugh at them, pity them or ignore them, but do not feed them anger or rebuttal, it's encouragement to them, like stray dogs only you cant rescue them. they're hopeless.

Welcome sweetie, are you a good kisser, like you boobs sucked on and daty? And that coconut lotion, I love that stuff
Sydmo ya I will still visit due to I dont let anyone run me off, and I love it all, check out my reviews my oral skills are to die for from what I am told!!!
No offense I dont need a pimp!! I have been around for over 5 years, my previous handle was Liz4fun out of San Antonio, and I have had no issues. Im so confused I have heard Austin is a great place to play but I mention a visit only and I have some old fck calling me old and fat and other wanting to be my Pimp!!! I was asked by a few clients I seen in San Antonio to visit but seems to be Austin may not be fun!! Originally Posted by sexyguera

If you look in the alert section there is a thread on him (Treetop) where someone posted how dangerous he is. I suggest you look at it.

Have a nice trip!
  • ztonk
  • 01-04-2018, 07:55 PM
Many of the traveling females make a very smart decision and utilize my management expertise. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Really? Name one or, better yet, have her post in this thread.
I'm really good at what I do. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
What is that, exactly? Trolling? Human trafficking? Gloating about how much better you are than the rest of humankind?

All of my female friends also say I could be a model and I give the best sensual massage on the plant. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
What kind of plant do you use for your massages?

z
  • sydmo
  • 01-04-2018, 08:08 PM
Sydmo ya I will still visit due to I dont let anyone run me off, and I love it all, check out my reviews my oral skills are to die for from what I am told!!! Originally Posted by sexyguera
Good for you Lady, and btw, kickrocks and treetop are not really mean to the Ladies, they're just smartasses, and baiters. They're kinda humorous, I guess, They actually make me laugh from time to time but whispers is just a rude ass motherfucker to the Ladies, and I've been told he's not rude if he finds you attractive, but otherwise he's a dick. Makes fun of Ladies for their appearance, you know, like the kinda guy that would Laugh at a youngster (over 21) for being deformed, or badly scarred. Just a bad human being. Good luck Lady, hope to meet you soon.