The Shrub doesn't “blame her a bit.”

If the Buck stops with Obama on other shit, it has to stop at Bush on this. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So Obama has NOTHING to do with HIS ordered two surges of troops that got 1700+ soldiers killed.. AT HIS ORDER.. and over 15,000 maimed and wounded.. AT HIS ORDER?

Wow.. so Obama has never actually been the Commander In Chief... its all been Bush, even though he's been out of office for over 6+ years?
That is the response of a real American President. Thanks for pointing it out... fatass Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That is the post of a real American RETARD!
So Obama has NOTHING to do with HIS ordered two surges of troops that got 1700+ soldiers killed.. AT HIS ORDER.. and over 15,000 maimed and wounded.. AT HIS ORDER?

Wow.. so Obama has never actually been the Commander In Chief... its all been Bush, even though he's been out of office for over 6+ years? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
You're hopeless. Your inability to grasp even the most simple of concepts is beyond my ability to fix. You're a prisoner of your own limited mind. You fear everything. Your fear leads to anger. Anger at your lack of understanding in the face of those much smarter than you. Go now. You've embarrassed yourself enough for one evening.
And yet Bush continued his policy, as did his successor. Many families have a right to be angry.
You're hopeless Originally Posted by WombRaider
Exactly what I was thinking about your ability or lack thereof to debate a topic. Imagine that.

So, was that you conceding defeat that Obama is as much a "war monger" as Bush but less willing to take the responsibility for the consequences of his orders to the troops?

Or do you have a link to ANY claim where Obama stood there and accepted the tirade of an angry member of the family of one of the soldiers killed or wounded at his order??
That is the post of a real American RETARD! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And you are a "OnancyGirl"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU9iCANi02o
Do you have any idea what mental anguish would ensue after men die that you've ordered into battle? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Do you?
Exactly what I was thinking about your ability or lack thereof to debate a topic. Imagine that.

So, was that you conceding defeat that Obama is as much a "war monger" as Bush but less willing to take the responsibility for the consequences of his orders to the troops?

Or do you have a link to ANY claim where Obama stood there and accepted the tirade of an angry member of the family of one of the soldiers killed or wounded at his order?? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
So, you want a debate? Ok. Standing there and letting the mother of a wounded soldier is the ONLY way to show you are willing to accept the consequences of sending troops into battle? Don't you think the President, above everyone else, would be acutely aware of the consequences of his decisions? You or I don't need to remind them of what they did, nor instruct them on how best to deal with it. If you can honestly say that you believe Obama has no feelings about sending troops into harm's way, I'm not sure there's even a basis for debate with you. He's a human being. Just like you and I.
Do you? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I'm smart enough to know it's something very few experience. I'm also able to empathize. Not being a psychopath helps in the latter.

The point is; Obama knows. And if you honestly don't think he gives a fuck, there's really nothing I can say to you.
Don't you think the President, above everyone else, would be acutely aware of the consequences of his decisions? Originally Posted by WombRaider
And your EVIDENCE of such emotions or feelings about the troops that have died at his orders.. is where? His speeches? His "photo ops" with troops lined up behind him in pictures? where? I have no idea how he feels because I haven't seen ANY evidence one way or the other. If YOU are going to claim some sort of emotional response. where's your evidence. Can't just claim it.. show it. Got anything? Didn't think so.
  • shanm
  • 04-27-2015, 08:32 PM
And your EVIDENCE of such emotions or feelings about the troops that have died at his orders.. is where? His speeches? His "photo ops" with troops lined up behind him in pictures? where? I have no idea how he feels because I haven't seen ANY evidence one way or the other. If YOU are going to claim some sort of emotional response. where's your evidence. Can't just claim it.. show it. Got anything? Didn't think so. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Ok deadlegs, we also have about as much proof for any other president in U.S history. Just because shrubbie (reportedly) shed a tear does not mean that every president has to replicate that exact same situation in order to show their sorrow.

And Obama's surges in Afghanistan were shrubbies fault. Once you're in it, you're in it for the long haul.

We went to war due to a mistake already made by an idiot president. Pulling out of it too early was then a mistake made by Obie. Let that not delude us from the fact that Obama's mistake would not have been a mistake if it weren't for the mistake's (shrubby) mistake in the first place.
Once you're in it, you're in it for the long haul.
Pulling out of it too early was then a mistake made by Obie. Let that not delude us from the fact that Obama's mistake would not have been a mistake if it weren't for the mistake's (shrubby) mistake in the first place. Originally Posted by shanm
The long haul? You mean the same "long haul" where Obama ANNOUNCED he was going to pull all the troops out in 2015 even as he was ORDERING THEIR SURGE into Afghanistan leading to the deaths of over 1700+ soldiers at his orders and over 15,000 maimed and wounded.

How you liking his try to pull all the troops out of Afghanistan just like he did with Iraq?

So... what did Obama and the US gain in Afghanistan that was worth the deaths of over 1700 American troops?
The long haul? You mean the same "long haul" where Obama ANNOUNCED he was going to pull all the troops out in 2015 even as he was ORDERING THEIR SURGE into Afghanistan leading to the deaths of over 1700+ soldiers at his orders and over 15,000 maimed and wounded.

How you liking his try to pull all the troops out of Afghanistan just like he did with Iraq?

So... what did Obama and the US gain in Afghanistan that was worth the deaths of over 1700 American troops? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
What did we gain in Iraq that was worth those troops's lives? You've got to quit trying to draw a similarity between every single thing.

And where are you getting your 1700 number? Or your 15K number. Going to need some documentation, since you've trotted them out a few times now.
  • shanm
  • 04-27-2015, 08:48 PM

So... what did Obama and the US gain in Afghanistan that was worth the deaths of over 1700 American troops? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
You keep repeating the same bullshit again and again as if that makes it any more credible.

The "US gain in Afghanistan"? What was the "U.S gain in Afghanistan" for shrubbie's war in the first place? and if you give me wishy-washy nonsense to defend Bush just remember that I can give you the same wishy washy nonsense for Obama. I just have better things to do with my time.

I already said that Obama is at fault for pulling out too early, what the fuck else do you want?
What did we gain in Iraq that was worth those troops's lives? You've got to quit trying to draw a similarity between every single thing.

And where are you getting your 1700 number? Or your 15K number. Going to need some documentation, since you've trotted them out a few times now. Originally Posted by WombRaider
What did we gain? Why not ask Obama. He's the one that claimed victory in Iraq.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/tere...table-and-self
"We’re Leaving Behind a Sovereign, Stable and Self-Reliant Iraq’"

As for the death and injured numbers.. sure.. here you go.

http://icasualties.org/ A nice NEUTRAL casualty counting site. Add up the US casualties from 2009 to present and the total is 1727.

Wounded are found here: http://www.defense.gov/News/casualty.pdf

Unlike others.. I don't trot out numbers I can't substantiate with data. Might try it sometime.