Government lawyers affirm administration will pursue adding citizenship question to 2020 Census, according to statement to judge

They have no business voting in our elections until they acquire citizenship and take a test confirming they understand the U.S. Constitution and voting regulations.
  • oeb11
  • 07-06-2019, 08:23 AM
L - +1
.....45's bid to have the question placed on the census was rejected by the US Supreme Court. Originally Posted by Whisky_1
No it wasn't, but you go ahead and rewrite reality, if that makes you feel better about your ignorance.

I've already posted the decision and opinion supporting it published by the SCOTUS. Like I told Tran ... if there are any big words in there you need help understanding just ask me and I will gladly educate you.
Millions of illegal votes. Millions!

Very fine people.

On both sides. On both sides.

Want cream in your covfefe? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How's that bill on legalizing immigration coming...
For the record, I'm not a big fan of the electoral college. Originally Posted by Whisky_1
Why don't you tell us about the electoral college...genius
We live in a REPUBLIC not a DEMOCRACY...what part of that don't you understand.

"The key difference between a democracy and a republic lies in the limits placed on government by the law, which has implications for minority rights. Both forms of government tend to use a representational system — i.e., citizens vote to elect politicians to represent their interests and form the government. In a republic, a constitution or charter of rights protects certain inalienable rights that cannot be taken away by the government, even if it has been elected by a majority of voters. In a "pure democracy," the majority is not restrained in this way and can impose its will on the minority."

"Make every vote count"...just the opposite...mob rule!!
Maybe you need to find another country...since you're not a fan of one of it's BASIC principals.
You drink to much...WHISKY!!
How's that bill on legalizing immigration coming... Originally Posted by bb1961
You mean the one to take over the airports?

You got nothing, bud. But that doesn’t stop you from advertising it.

LOL!
For the record, I'm not a big fan of the electoral college. Originally Posted by Whisky_1
Losers are usually not. Especially if they think they can stuff ballots with illegal voters and win by the "popular vote"!!!! Then you have to pay those ILLEGAL voters. After all that's why they voted .... to get free stuff!

Just listen to the DNC Loons advertising free stuff to entice ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ... Oh, BTW ...

....THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!! TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!
No it wasn't, but you go ahead and rewrite reality, if that makes you feel better about your ignorance.

I've already posted the decision and opinion supporting it published by the SCOTUS. Like I told Tran ... if there are any big words in there you need help understanding just ask me and I will gladly educate you. Originally Posted by LexusLover
In that case would you mind sharing and please post it in this thread?
They have no business voting in our elections until they acquire citizenship and take a test confirming they understand the U.S. Constitution and voting regulations. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Too funny! Many native born citizens have not read the U.S. Constitution, let alone comprehend it.

In that case would you mind sharing and please post it in this thread? Originally Posted by Whisky_1
No wonder you are ignorant.
No wonder you are ignorant. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Wow! I have no words. Sadly, once again you disappoint.
Why don't you tell us about the electoral college...genius
We live in a REPUBLIC not a DEMOCRACY...what part of that don't you understand.

"The key difference between a democracy and a republic lies in the limits placed on government by the law, which has implications for minority rights. Both forms of government tend to use a representational system — i.e., citizens vote to elect politicians to represent their interests and form the government. In a republic, a constitution or charter of rights protects certain inalienable rights that cannot be taken away by the government, even if it has been elected by a majority of voters. In a "pure democracy," the majority is not restrained in this way and can impose its will on the minority."

"Make every vote count"...just the opposite...mob rule!!
Maybe you need to find another country...since you're not a fan of one of it's BASIC principals.
You drink to much...WHISKY!! Originally Posted by bb1961
On the contrary, I have not drank enough whisky to see the world thru your delusional and cognative dissonance lens. America is a constitutional Republic with democratic processes and parliamentary procedures. In our Republic the November General Election determines the Electors who vote and officially install the President in December. This creates a dilemma where the winner of the popular vote (the people's choice) is not elected President. In America treated the Presidential elections like most others by eliminating the Electorial College the winner of the popular vote or the people's choice would also be the winner.
On the contrary, I have not drank enough whisky to see the world thru your delusional and cognative dissonance lens. America is a constitutional Republic with democratic processes and parliamentary procedures. In our Republic the November General Election determines the Electors who vote and officially install the President in December. This creates a dilemma where the winner of the popular vote (the people's choice) is not elected President. In America treated the Presidential elections like most others by eliminating the Electorial College the winner of the popular vote or the people's choice would also be the winner. Originally Posted by Whisky_1
There's no mention of federalism in your incomplete description of the U.S. government. Federalism essentially dies without the Electoral College. You said you read and understand the Constitution?