Question.....

So much for provider references. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Nope. For example: If all a guy has seen are BP girls with no reviews, no net footprint then of course that is not a quality reference.

The other reasons I have mentioned them before.. won't go there.
It is a major turn off for someone to call me in the middle of the night to see if I'm available right then. My ringer is turned off on my "Olivia" Blackberry so it doesn't wake me up, but it still is disrespectful.
I am tired of getting calls in the middle of the night from providers I have not seen before offering to see me for free because they heard from one of their provider girlfriends I was a stud.....sorry I thought I was EA or Wakeup there for a minute.

I do not want to see any provider that has a bad attitude, period!
I prefer not to see any girls who saw EA or DED right before me. Originally Posted by AshrDashr
Very wise decision!....I don't like to see anyone else after having either of those two ....Def a great workout though!
.sorry I thought I was EA or Wakeup there for a minute. Originally Posted by spunky
Well Wakeup is mine lmao, and I sure haven't been calling you in the middle of the night!
  • Rezo
  • 04-04-2011, 01:26 AM
Not quite sure about unknown activities per se.

Maybe if I found that she liked to attend LSU football or St. Louis Cardinals games or went to Lakewood church?? Perhaps if she thought Carolina BBQ was better than Texas BBQ.

just kidding!! well.. all except for the LSU football.

Abuse of *//%. Well I can't mention that here much less discuss it. Pimp in the closet. Dog in the bathroom. Anyone else she might bring into the session besides herself. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
If I walked in an detected any of the following I'd be out the door

cats... cat dander... cat shit... a litter box that makes an incall smell like cat shit...

a whining/crying dog locked in bathroom or kennel... carpets that smell like dog piss/shit...

she kept her pimp, husband/bf, or child(ren) in the closet, adjoining room, or on the same premises
I feel that it is important to be allowed to know things beforehand to keep from wasting one's time or to avoid a possible bad time due to the fact that you would not accept certain things. Just because we as clients pay and providers get paid does not mean we should be deceived to do sometimg we have no interest in doing.
Well Wakeup is mine lmao Originally Posted by Valerie
And NOW who's the one keeping me up late at night???
Not quite sure about unknown activities per se.

Maybe if I found that she liked to attend LSU football or St. Louis Cardinals games... Originally Posted by Rezo
Low down dirty...thou shalt offer penance to our Lord and Savior, Number 5, Albert Pujols...where's Strongbad?
Very wise decision!....I don't like to see anyone else after having either of those two ....Def a great workout though! Originally Posted by Valerie

Who made you deaf and then made you work out?!?! That's a session? Huh, Is this a new trend I need to hop on? I hate to miss out on any new good marketing techniques.
And NOW who's the one keeping me up late at night??? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I don't hear you complaining, esp not last night!
I don't hear you complaining, esp not last night! Originally Posted by Valerie
Feel free to bother me in the middle of the night anytime.(:
I am tired of getting calls in the middle of the night from providers I have not seen before offering to see me for free because they heard from one of their provider girlfriends I was a stud.....sorry I thought I was EA or Wakeup there for a minute.

I do not want to see any provider that has a bad attitude, period! Originally Posted by spunky
I believe the OP’s question was and now I’m paraphrasing, was what behavior would I like to know about forehand that would influence me to not see someone. Calling me in the middle of the night say around 3:00 in the morning and asking me if I am available is something that will guarantee that I won’t see you. I’m asleep and he is not screened. How is that a bad attitude?
Olivia that is exactly what my question was.
I believe the OP’s question was and now I’m paraphrasing, was what behavior would I like to know about forehand that would influence me to not see someone. Calling me in the middle of the night say around 3:00 in the morning and asking me if I am available is something that will guarantee that I won’t see you. I’m asleep and he is not screened. How is that a bad attitude? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

Olivia,

I think you mis understood what I was saying, the part about getting calls in the middle of the night was a joke.

Spunky aka Spunkey71
Hell yeah..!
There is a bunch of "behaviors" that will rule out a prospective partner.
Usually, they dont even have to be true...just something we have heard from somewhere...(SMHBs for instance).
Betcha we can all name some if we werent trying to be so nice...
Being involved in things like:
Drugs, Rape, bestiality, child abuse, animal abuse, vegetarians, politics, PTAs, religion...any of that stuff....
Bound to be a long list...we just don't know what others really do in their spare time...
I mean besides the usual...Bait & Switch, NC/NS, GPS, Upselling & Cash & Dash...

But then again...
All may be forgotten after a few sessions of incomprehensible satiation and a cup of coffee...Black...Hot...thats it....