The Still Looking Beast...

• Toyz
  • 03-30-2014, 04:53 PM
all you had to say was Cajuns,but at least you tried to show you are somewhat knowledgeable about my home state. for that I give you a

Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I just threw out Louisiana to round out the "3 joke" entry to launch the marsupial video Was really pretty random. Some context is I grew up and graduated from a SEC school, so that is probably where the reference came from in my head. At least I didn't say "Corndogs"

The fact is I LOVE the state. Drive through Marguerita stands, are you kdding me!!?!?

NOLA is my second favorite US city (behind San Francisco) and is IMO the best food city. My personal favs are Bayonna (chef Susan Spicer), Galitoires, Praline Connection, Mr B's & Brennans for Bfast.

However, the BEST food I might have eaten anywhere was Pats on the Waterfront ouside of Layfayette or Robins (pronounced Roh-BEANS by the locals). I love the people in that area..they are slow to include you, but once they TRUST you they are some of the most fun loving people I've ever met. The Crawfish Festival in Breaux Bridge used to be an annual event for my exe and I. We would literally fly into Houston & drive over....

So, don't be offended, I didn't mean it that way!
  • Toyz
  • 03-30-2014, 05:07 PM
Classic stuff my man Toyz but I expect nothing less from you! Hey on a different note... it looks like it may be it's time to open a San Antonio office. They are unaware of the world famous CHEAP BASTARDS!?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1021154

Perhaps a few of the founding members should make a showing and have your presence felt.
Originally Posted by Still Looking
My goodness! Seems to be rampant GPS going on with our dear neighbors due south!

Were I ever to partake of S.A. Hoogars I would certainly raise a voice in protest. The only girl I ever approached in S.A. was VIP Latina Barbie who promptly flaked after the first few IM's. Now I spend my hobby fundage here or occasionally Dallas....
.:Snip:.
NOLA is my second favorite US city (behind San Francisco) Originally Posted by Toyz
Now you're making gay jokes? man you just can't win!