Provider Pricing Example 1 - Daddys Girl (Professor SL Class Project)

Like someone really wants to spend an entire evening with you... do u know how hard it is for them to even be around you for an hour??? Nothing about you is appealing... to find one redeeming quality is a task... you muthafukas talk like the price is the reason you don't see done of these girls.. when in reality, we talk shit about your sorry asses and none of us want to see you. That's why you favor the traveling girls and the new ones... they are the only ones u can trick into seeing you.. no wonder ur angry... if I knew I had to pay people to like me.. AND STILL GET REJECTED.. I'd have a pretty big chip on my shoulder too... go fuck urself.. you should be used to it. No one else wants you Originally Posted by Eryn
Get bent hooker
Lmao! Get bent... this just in: no one cares what you think... I know you think ur snarky comments carry some weight around here, but ur a nobody and no one gives a fuck what u say.
Chicken salad...yum.
DG looks good in pictures, but being an older provider tends to bring out the worst in providers. Not sure if fun and the lack of certain skills make her price ummm not worth it at all. I'd do 200 because 160 is not an option in the poll
Once again.. no one cares what u think,,but I hope u feel validated offering ur opinion, which means almost nothing... no matter what u choose to believe
If Daddy's Girl is older, what would that make Dana Shae? Daddy's Girl is not older. She's not young enough to be a co-ed but she's most definitely not older. I'm a young Cougar andI am older than her. Plus, she's super hot and smart and sassy as well.
DG looks good in pictures, but being an older provider tends to bring out the worst in providers. Not sure if fun and the lack of certain skills make her price ummm not worth it at all. I'd do 200 because 160 is not an option in the poll Originally Posted by Raikage
Haha that is why I wouldnt see you anyways.

Older?? You do realize Im only 32 (look much younger) and that is when most women hit their sexual prime right? And 160...that is 10 over my hhr.

Thanks for your 2 cents....glad I have thick skin and I'm laughing my ass off at this shit he is posting.
If Daddy's Girl is older, what would that make Dana Shae? Daddy's Girl is not older. She's not young enough to be a co-ed but she's most definitely not older. I'm a young Cougar andI am older than her. Plus, she's super hot and smart and sassy as well. Originally Posted by HunterGrace
This is why I love and respect you!! Thank you for that. He obviously has never seen me and I think Ill keep it that way.

He judges me based of pics where I am covered to show how classy I am. I guess that is mistaken for old age.

Well I must return to making Whisper's sandmich
Man I guess I should expect at least 11 guys for my generous 200/hour special
And I was saved by the 10 that say they would never see me...guess its because I don't want to swallow their babies or bb. No sleep will be lost!!

Whispers when should I expect you for lunch? Im a very busy woman with real world stuff these days...you know like choosing walkers and depends...haha
View Poll Results: At what Hourly Rate would you see Daddy's Girl?
$400 (or more) 1 2.70%
$350 0 0%
$300 2 5.41%
$280 0 0%
$260 1 2.70%
$250 4 10.81%
$240 4 10.81%
$220 2 5.41%
$200 13 35.14%
I wouldn't 10 27.03%
A wonder lady and sweet person! Yes I have met her!
I just voted. Sorry for the delay.
I've been curious about her but don't know why I never pulled the trigger.
I have seen DG multiple times and would see her again.
I have seen DG multiple times and would see her again. Originally Posted by Fletchlives
Bring your butt on then.