Miss_Ohio22

I wonder if they have stinky pussies, too? Originally Posted by IMAPACKIN
You have to experience it to find out. Get close and get on the other side of the panty.
She has friends and I've seen them, just can't remember the names. Originally Posted by PetrusMaximus

I have seen her hang out with other girls there but none would I classify as being hotter. There is one dancer at the club, an I am sure they are more, that I would say is as attractive if not more so, Farrah I think is her name, but I have never seen them hang together the times I have been there. Btw, Farrah is horrible at lap dances. Worst I have ever had and zero personality
Have to agree on Farrah. No personality, no facial expressions, bad boob job. She’s basically a robot lol
I’ve said it before, I think Farrah is the hottest girl at bdd. But a total waste of money. Such a waste of opportunity,
That girl (Farrah) has no flirt in her body. She looks hot and a huge turn on at a distance, but is a total cockblock when you start talking to her.

I’ve said it before, I think Farrah is the hottest girl at bdd. But a total waste of money. Such a waste of opportunity, Originally Posted by TomCollins
Originally Posted by CG2014
Well I messaged her, will see how that goes..
Well I messaged her, will see how that goes.. Originally Posted by wchicken
I pinged her on IG about what club she was at. Crickets.
No answer to me either. I was actually in baby dolls last week and Paisley and Berkleigh were giving my friend and I the hard sale. VIP, this that. I had $1500 in my pocket and was looking to spend it, but they got disinterested and stood up and left. Sucks to be them I guess. These millennial girls.. I swear.
I pinged her on IG about what club she was at. Crickets. Originally Posted by IMAPACKIN
Is that a new club?