Tim Scott has 'em on the run....

Your linck has nothing to do with the black life lost in the Seattle no cop zone... but then again, I wasn't expecting you to address it... and you didn't disappoint....
Your linck has nothing to do with the black life lost in the Seattle no cop zone... but then again, I wasn't expecting you to address it... and you didn't disappoint.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

There was no need to address the story as it relevant to nothing.

How many people are killed in University Heights every week with Buffalo's finest in full presence?

My "linck" (sic) has everything to do with the ignorance of the right wing tRumptards.
It's an opinion piece.
It's an opinion piece. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker

That in spite of being written by that POS Ronald Reagan's mouthpiece, is more or less spot on.
It's an opinion piece. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
I'm okay with opinion pieces, but I choose not to agree with Dim in training Liz

That in spite of being written by that POS Ronald Reagan's mouthpiece, is more or less spot on. Originally Posted by jokacz
And you still haven't addressed the poor chap in Seattle...
And you still haven't addressed the poor chap in Seattle... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

Nothing to address, one black man shot another. If some white entitled pig was around, two black men would be dead.
Nothing to address, one black man shot another. If some white entitled pig was around, two black men would be dead. Originally Posted by jokacz
Do you think all cops are bad? or
Only white cops are bad? or
Some cops are bad?
I think when you give any kind of ignorant fuck more power than they are entitled to, there's going to be shit happening.
I think when you give any kind of ignorant fuck more power than they are entitled to, there's going to be shit happening. Originally Posted by jokacz
What do you mean by more power than they're entitled to?
They have to be armed while responding to a call.
https://time.com/5854986/police-refo...-unarmed-guns/ Originally Posted by jokacz
Lol! There's way too many armed idiots out there that aren't cops.
So a cop responds to a shooting in progress in the inner city. Cops show up unarmed? I hope you're not serious. You know better, that would never work here.
Solution to the ignorant fucks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf7x3zW67zE
I love Carlin. I've seen this, and probably all of his recorded shows.
Also, Bill Hicks, Dave Chapelle, Bill Burr, Richard Schimmel, Patrice O'Neal, Lenny Bruce.

We both know what would happen if an unarmed cop responded to the scene in my previous reply. Not all cops are bad. I have family in LE. So I know that for fact. Many more lives are saved then taken. You can't save a victim from an armed lunatic on pcp unless you have a firearm. Otherwise bring body bags for everyone because no one is going to stop him.