Who stole this picture?

Well thats fair enough I guess.. But then why do so many others place the stolen pic alert there?? Are they in danger?? I really think a thief is a thief..and a knowing one should for sure be called on it.. there was no mistake.. or it would have been let go of.. Im not gonna re-hash it... But an alert I believe should be left . Or ya can start moving EVERY girl that has this problem with stolen pics to the co-ed??? xxoo annie
Annie

Send me links to threads in the alert section that are about stolen pics and I'll move them to coed discussions
This is exactly why i drop all my cash on Miss J and never call agencys!
Too much Fucking Drama! Who gives a flying fart in space who stole whose agency pics. Just make sure the gal you hired and posted pictures of is THAT GAL!
Seriously the past couple of weeks this is all i have read about
No need to be hateful now GP...
I know you are a lot sweeter than this ^^^^^^^^^!
I Cant show ya the links..just f***** look! There is 2 right there on the page..lol.. p.s but i guess that wont merit an alert since the agengy went from who to who in 5 weeks?? Yep ..thought so.. since ya saw no need for this thread i guess ya can delete it also.. this board makes no sense to me (kinda like my writing makes no sense to you ) Sorry ya dont get it... annie