Are you suppose to be having wet dreams about providers?

Not a wet dream but just a plain ole hard dream........MANY Times....
BUSTED!!! Lol! If I am gonna dream, it hopefully will continue to be about Tara! Originally Posted by zipster
Awwww
Awwww Originally Posted by Tara Evans
It's always nice to make the sweet Tara smile!! You've definitely left me with a smile on my face after seeing you!! Hope to see you soon, not just in my dreams!!!
It's always nice to make the sweet Tara smile!! You've definitely left me with a smile on my face after seeing you!! Hope to see you soon, not just in my dreams!!! Originally Posted by zipster
Will see babydoll
Yes all the time, no different than any other WD, at least for me my best experiences are with my hobby hook ups
love wet dreams!
Will see babydoll Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Hopefully my future ATF!!! Hugs and kisses!!
I have had erotic dreams with my client in it. In fact, sometimes, I replayed really great sessions in my mind when I'm playing with myself
That's a good point! I wonder if it's common for providers to dream about clients?
That's a good point! I wonder if it's common for providers to dream about clients? Originally Posted by zipster
Maybe some providers have nightmares about their clients. LOLOLOL
Maybe some providers have nightmares about their clients. LOLOLOL Originally Posted by samantha thom

You do not even know me ...
Maybe some providers have nightmares about their clients. LOLOLOL Originally Posted by samantha thom
I'm sure that's true!!! Lol!