Will you see providers that haven't been reviewd for several months?

I would fall under this category I suppose. What is a recommendation to fix this for a provider that has not changed her name, has not changed phone number, had to go UTR for last few years because of university, I have current ok's on P411, and I keep pics current.

Should I just throw it all away and start over? Now I can start doing reviews again.

It's a catch 22 and I would really appreciate logical feedback. If it is out there. Originally Posted by ~DolceVitaBentley~
I think you answered what most guys would ask- your last review was 2012- most guy would probably ask are the showcase pics up to date- in which you already stated Yes. If your menu and activities are still the same I think you should be good to go- it wouldn't be my personal business why you were gone the last 3 years. Welcome back and much success to you.
Sometime I see showcases that look pretty hot, but then notice that the provider hasn't been reviewed for 3 or 4 months. Originally Posted by Biff Biffington
1. Not all of our clients are on eccie.

2. Some of us, like me, come and go from the board for legit reasons. We don't always say why we leave. But for me, it happens to be college.

3. A good girl doesn't have to be reviewed every month to be a good provider. Guys only get points for reviewing a girl once every 3 months. Then again, maybe she doesn't want constant reviews.

Fair enough reasons for not being reviewed for months?
Let me just add....

That I'm not even partial towards having any reviews during the times that I work. I'm happy to have them written about me. That's great. However, I don't even care if they are written.

That guys should see that my name and reputation of being here on the board as long as I have, actually means something.

If you can't see that, and see that the reviews that I do have actually MEAN something, then shame on you for freaking the fuck out over nothing.

I just don't make a big deal out of this being an actual "full time job".

Do you make reviewing ladies a "full time job"?

Do you review "every girl" you see? Probably not.

SO....I think somebody is blowing this WAY out of proportion.
I would fall under this category I suppose. What is a recommendation to fix this for a provider that has not changed her name, has not changed phone number, had to go UTR for last few years because of university, I have current ok's on P411, and I keep pics current.

Should I just throw it all away and start over? Now I can start doing reviews again.

It's a catch 22 and I would really appreciate logical feedback. If it is out there. Originally Posted by ~DolceVitaBentley~
Sophia I would love to write a current review for you! After we shag of course
An easy fix for those wondering if pictures are up to date would be for the provider to simply add a comment in their profile stating when the photos were taken. Problem solved. Trust me, if the photos are out of date to the degree they would impact someone seeing that provider, guys will pass that along, review or not.

The really good use of the reviews is when they show consistent TCB and BCD skills, and selection. 90% of the content is useless and these factors are really the important part. A review every few months helps keep her name out there and validate those factors are still relevant, But other than the visibility issue, once she has established her reputation, I don't really care to see lots of reviews.

And to the question about hobbyist reviewing, if its of anyone non-Eccie, its really meaningless for screening purposes. Very hard to validate or use those as a reference. Yet another reason to have P411. For both sides.
Let me just add....

That I'm not even partial towards having any reviews during the times that I work. I'm happy to have them written about me. That's great. However, I don't even care if they are written.

That guys should see that my name and reputation of being here on the board as long as I have, actually means something.

If you can't see that, and see that the reviews that I do have actually MEAN something, then shame on you for freaking the fuck out over nothing.

I just don't make a big deal out of this being an actual "full time job".

Do you make reviewing ladies a "full time job"?

Do you review "every girl" you see? Probably not.

SO....I think somebody is blowing this WAY out of proportion. Originally Posted by tntangie
im with you there. If a provider dosent have reviews but i seem them being actively on ECCIE i will start to ask questions of the last people that did a review or ask around about her. If it sounds like she just been gone or UTR im cool with that. After contacting said provider i will talk with them a bit to see if we are worth each others time and if so i green light the session.
I didn't know recent reviews played such a big part in seeing someone. I know they are good for new girls, but once established I didn't know new reviews were expected. 99% of the guys I see now don't post reviews or post at all for that matter. Some guys just don't want to share all of the dirty details. If they enjoy me, I get a follow up email filled with many thanks and a rebook when their schedule permits or I am back in town.
John Henry makes the call. If I am reluctant about no recent reviews, his judgement overrides- so far he averages 9/10. My bets at the track average 4/10. John Henry has no interest in horse races and gets really pssed whn I make that choice.