Question about photos. Do you like professional, amateur types or selfies?

Selfies are better for me.
Always amateur photos. Professional photos these days are no longer photos. There is so much computer enhancement that I can no longer see the reality.

I don't want a lady acting like she's my girlfriend. I like real ladies, real breasts, real conversation and real photos.
Lucy, no matter if your pics are amateur selfie, or professional, the pics will turn out sexy, breathe taking, and mouth watering.
Just my observation, but it seems when girls post a "look at my new pics" thread, most of the "wow" responses are to the more professional looking shots. The selfies are reassurance that they are representative.
Here are a couple of in-session pics I took, one of Lucy, one of SexySofia. Posted w/permission.
I think they are both DAMN HOT and represent a true un-retouched look.

LucyCh.jpg

sofia1.jpg

Damn those girls are HOT!

Oh...and the Avatar is Sophia Dane by permission...face blurred the only edit.
Pretty handy with a phone...right???
I prefer to post both professional pictures that are not airbrushed or taken by Sugar Dick during our sessions.
Can't wait for Sugar Dick to cum see me again!
Awesome skills...o yes and also with your cell phone
I can't wait to ...and play model for yah again.
'Till then be well and keep smiling!
Selfies or photos you take in session work best!!! You have a hottttt body so can't miss
  • grean
  • 09-27-2016, 09:22 AM
Professional photos help give guys with fantasy both before and after so it helps egos. Before, we get worked up because we are about to get rocked by a sexy vixen. After, we think," I did that hot babe!"

Obviously I am working on the presumption you will probably be a little more done up for a professional photo shoot than you would be, if only because time won't allow you to be, for your 2PM Thursday appointment who is paying listed donation.

Selfies or photos taken by a friend or lucky client helps us know what we are going to see during our session. Surprise! We know you don't wakeup looking like your glamour shots.

Selfies or non professional serve also as reality check to make sure the professional photos aren't 10 years and 40 lbs ago.... The journey from a 21 year old sexy hottie to a 30+ year old divorced single mother can be rough on the body.
amateur pics are very much preferred. especially of lucy!
I agree with most that a mixture of pro or semi pro shots as well as selfie's go along way... and get a selfie stick....
Thanks everyone. I think I will mixed it up moving forward.
I want real pics that so shows all beauty and marks. My money is not fake why should your pics be fake👍
Boom! By permission

LucyBed.jpg
Both selfies and professional shots are worthwhile, but they both have to be focused and a representation of the subject. Not all professional photos are altered.

I'd love to photograph Sofia

Professional photos by an eccie member are also fresh and new and representational. Some selfies could be years old.

Romostar.
Good amateur photos. Photo shoot style makes one wonder if the provider will really look like that. Both are fine. Bad selfies are an actually negative. Candids are good, but only if the are good shots. A smile goes a long way, too.