MrDeeds9711

Think I've seen him tbh
Don't ever ask for a member profile's URL..it means nothing
A non-member can easily copy and paste a member's URL Originally Posted by NubianPrince
No one ever said a URL is failsafe. It's merely a starting point.
If he can't pm her,he's not a member..end of story

Stop trying to get these bookers scammed, arrested, raped or worse with your dumb ass suggestions
LOL...not gonna waste my time spelling it out for your ignorant ass.
Run along newbie
  • pxmcc
  • 11-03-2017, 11:02 PM
Think I've seen him tbh Originally Posted by StaciiCummings31
you think, or you know? aint the same. and would you see him again?
Run along newbie Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Yes, all-knowing PimpMaster.
NubianPimp just upset that his bottom bitch island gent has left him. He is now left trying to find other dudes to bottom him. Should try the 280lb layers of fat pxmcc aka WW
Yes, all-knowing PimpMaster. Originally Posted by SEHunter
Heh this has become the go to comeback whenever I put my foot in one of you brain dead imbeciles asses
Who am I supposed to be pimping?
I'll wait..

P.s stop liking your own posts, it's pathetic
  • pxmcc
  • 11-04-2017, 05:31 PM
NubianPimp just upset that his bottom bitch island gent has left him. He is now left trying to find other dudes to bottom him. Should try the 280lb layers of fat pxmcc aka WW Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Dorian just stfu already before you get both of your shamdles banned for a nice long time...
Didn't know you could "like" your own posts, but thanks for the tip!
  • pxmcc
  • 11-04-2017, 09:19 PM
Yes, all-knowing PimpMaster. Originally Posted by SEHunter
Pretty fast on the draw for a newb. Interesting. gonna keep my eye on this one. Do you have any insults for me? People reveal a lot when they get emotional...
So you all aren't making this thread about yourselves again, are you?
I asked 1 simple question, and you guys are on here acting like females. Going back & forth about something thats off topic & irrelevant to the original question..
  • pxmcc
  • 11-06-2017, 12:43 PM
^^ i agree. Dorian was the one who started the bullshit. im just here to have fun and offer my 2 cents, for what it's worth (probably less than 2 cents)..