Big Plans for New Years Eve ?

Party with Russian mafia.
Dinner with friends.Then off to Ft.Worth Stockyards for a night of dancing.
I am staying home with my Family and a few good friends

Rather not be out in the mess of the crowd and drunks.
Today, already I've seen so many Police out patroling from Dallas to Ft.Worth.
I think I'd prefer to mind my business and be safe.
Think I'll be at home hiding under the covers until Amatur Night passes, LOL! Any ladies want to come help? hee hee!
Im so glad that it sounds like everybody is going to be safe and sound this year Thank God or hey whoever you give thanks too !

Remember if you do go out and have to much to drink please call a cab or a friend to get home ! I want to see you all next year !
Ringing in 2012 with a lovely lady, a great meal and a cozy hotel. That way we're in the middle of where we want to party and don't have to worry about getting run over by amateurs. Unless we weave off the sidewalk and get hit by a cab! LOL

Wishing everyone a fabulous, safe and prosperous 2012.
On my way to see my favorite lady shortly. Have a happy and a safe New Year
Spending it alone, :-( . My touring buddy did invite me out for drinks with her, and go look for man candy, but im sitting this one out, I'll be on her couch watching movies and staying safe in the house, don't want to bump into any drunks who can't hold their liquor.
Earlier I thought about trying to book an appt at like 11:45pm or so and be banging away as the clock ticked over, but I don't really feel like it anymore.

Hell, I'm yawning with about 40 min to go before midnight. I'm about to take my old ass to bed.

Let the countdown to the Mayans' prophecy begin.
Brave Combo at The Kessler!!!!

what if the hokey pokey is what it's all about???
or is the chicken dance THE dance for closing a year/starting a year?
or is it the famous "dont forget your bucket"???

be there or be square!!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
it was combo-licious fun!!!
that band can rock, salsa, polka, waltz, you name it til you cant do it anymore.

hope everyone is safe and sound.

welcome to the next year in your life!!!