manslut refer to coed thread by mcmxxx vs man slut

Looks like the clowns having an orgasm probably reading an erotic site getting of seeing who to tip
That's enough internet for one day, everyone go home.
ill post a side by side view of my friend who is 5'8 130 pounds and she is the same proportion different height I have doubles with her and you cab obviously tell so I'll make the thread now.. As we continue
Please don't... nobody cares.
Manslut is nothing but a woman hating, pussy envying troll here on ECCIE who thinks he knows all about a provider's business.

You didn't have to post this thread to prove a point towards that asshat.

Much love,
Adrienne
If no one cared they shouldn't have negated or said anything at all
He does think he knows it all just like this other provider about Bra size so I have an example ladies doesn't she look 5'8 compared to me I'm 5'4 look at her shape and mine and tell me if Eva was correct about any of the comments made I proved her point my shape can be as CURVED as a women of that height. I don't want to gain another 15-20 pounds which is possible that's my friends weight in the picture my doubles partner. I would obviously be as thick as the picture example I.e jhonni blaze Google statistic she used lol
When will these newbies learn? OP, you are a pretty girl and can really do well here. You need to get a thicker skin. When you post threADs, people are going to respond. If you are going to get your feathers ruffled, then you should refrain. Btw, I have met Eva in person and she is not large. She has a great figure. Curvy in all the right places. Being rude to her was highly uncalled for, especially when she wasn't rude to you. Honestly, your hips do not look 40"......mine are and they get me a lot of biz. Well, my hips, tits and personality. no need to try to prove all the naysayers wrong and start threads that will lead to drama. Sometimes just saying fuck it is the best thing to do.
You are hopeless... keep showing the world how desperate you are.
Attached Images File Type: jpg lolz.jpg (11.0 KB, 297 views)
What dat 40" ass look like?
If no one cared they shouldn't have negated or said anything at all Originally Posted by MCMXXX

I'm still undecided. Maybe if you could post some more naked pics of you and your friend? Another dozen or so should do it.
my ass is NOT a size 40! those are NOT updated statistics! That's what the first post was about! This post is about being a size 36C. Eva made comments comparing me to jhonni blaze and how much I would weigh and size I would have to be. All that's COOL I don't need any explanation of that. Don't want to gain but can gain 30 pounds and be whatever example she wants. but being desperate no. I just heard it was a lot of nay Sayers on here when it comes to pre booking. When everybody else puts there dick in it is when I'll explain. You have enough time in your busy schedule to read
Im not one to knock another provider, especially if they communicated with me respectfully. So I wont spew any venom. If my weight was not accurate or close to accurate, it would be addressed per my reviews, or out here in coed, which is being done with you regarding *your* stats - not mine...

But...nice try. I've established a Solid rep here with Ladies and Gents. I typically never curse like a sailor shitted in my mouth, but it's warrented to say the following: Your attitude is beyond fucked up and shitty. Again, put your guns down. Why war with folks here who mean no harm?

Best wishes. I'm out, kiddo.

E.D Originally Posted by Eva Damita

A woman made of class. :-)