Agency Reputation in Texas: Breaking the Barrier

I've found that a lot of agencies don't respond to reference requests - It would be nice if they responded for a change. Otherwise, welcome and good luck in your endeavors! Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste

Noted & thank you
Bowdown - Hold on.... Let's not hijack Bridgette's thread.. She has come out asking for some views... So, let's stick to the topic... You already have lots going on with Analeese in other threads.. So, please let's discuss some relevant stuff here..

And, Bridgette - What Grace has mentioned is perfectly correct... As we know in business, when a product has to be successful, you need to set aside some returns (or profits) into marketing the product as well.. So, that's a very valid point that Grace has mentioned..

Also, if your Agency has to be different from others, then think of some innovative methods to retain the girls.. Give them some perks (a la corporate manner), or something that they feel good about... There are several things that you can do...
Think Out of the Box !!!!

And, from a guy's (client's) perspective - a sense of security, and a choice of good quality girls.... Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
Very much appreciated!
treat the customer right (from ease of searching {who and availability], screening, booking, paying, questions, to follow ups and references [like adrienne posted] and earn a great reputation from the guys.

treat the providers (from applying, getting info on the VC website in tmely manner, consistent fees and payments, to helping then get to clients/vice versa, supporting them, etc) and earn a great reputation from the women.

earn it from both sides!!
if you have questions, talk w Gina of p411 - her Private Connections was one of the best agencies i ever dealt with.

good luck!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
Thanks So Much for this!
This was my most memorable experience, in a negative way, with an agency:

Many years ago there was a local agency called High Dollar Hotties run by two ladies, a red head (I don't remember her name) and a fake tittied, 20 something blonde, went by Summer who was for hire and handled booking when the red head didn't.

I had lackluster experiences with 2 or 3 of their All Star Staff and was done with them till this early 20's lucious, dark haired Hispanic descent woman joined their ranks.

After the off-the-charts 1st visit with Hispanic chick the red head manager calls me shortly after leaving the session and asked me how it went? After some seemingly innocent chit chat about the young lady's outstanding performance she asked if I tipped her and how much? I believe I braggingly, riding my euphoria told her something like "She was worth every bit of the $80 tip!!"

My next visit with the Hispanic chick later that week or the next week began with her telling me the red headed manager made her give up the $80 tip she earned, so I said we will play dumb this next go round...2nd visit was another off the charts session, got the message from the manager again on the way home, she asked if I tipped her, I said no that it's a first visit only type thing for me.

3rd visit with the Hispanic lady began with her telling me the red head manager didn't buy my story of I didn't tip the previous visit and she deducted $80 from her...I'm pissed so I arranged with the beautiful Hispanic to see her on her personal time, thru her personal phone number and we turned into Lovers for several months...She is still a Top Ten experience for me!!

Moral to the story:

Now matter what you do or say, I will never trust any form of Hooker Management and will encourage Ladies to be Independents.
I hobby in Dallas frequently but only part time, so I am not sure what reputation agencies in TX have in comparison. In fifteen years I have never visited any agency anywhere as I don't like the visibility they bring, the prices they charge, or the uneven performance. I would reconsider an agency that had an established reputation for performance and discretion and didn't treat their ladies like crap, but there are more than enough high quality indies to keep me happy.

Aside from that what other reputation do TX agencies have over the rest?
Tell everyone who you used to be when you were whoring...
I remember in your W&I post you asked for P411 info but when I looked for you on P411 I didn't find you. When I asked you you said you didn't have one and to go through another Florida based agency. That is not a good start.

It would be nice to know a providers services offered if possible.
Would add to what others have said when you put up a website make sure it is encrypted.
And I mean everything should be encrypted, not just the login.

When I see that little message do you want to view unencrpted content it is a big red flag.
This was my most memorable experience, in a negative way, with an agency:

Many years ago there was a local agency called High Dollar Hotties run by two ladies, a red head (I don't remember her name) and a fake tittied, 20 something blonde, went by Summer who was for hire and handled booking when the red head didn't.

I had lackluster experiences with 2 or 3 of their All Star Staff and was done with them till this early 20's lucious, dark haired Hispanic descent woman joined their ranks.

After the off-the-charts 1st visit with Hispanic chick the red head manager calls me shortly after leaving the session and asked me how it went? After some seemingly innocent chit chat about the young lady's outstanding performance she asked if I tipped her and how much? I believe I braggingly, riding my euphoria told her something like "She was worth every bit of the $80 tip!!"

My next visit with the Hispanic chick later that week or the next week began with her telling me the red headed manager made her give up the $80 tip she earned, so I said we will play dumb this next go round...2nd visit was another off the charts session, got the message from the manager again on the way home, she asked if I tipped her, I said no that it's a first visit only type thing for me.

3rd visit with the Hispanic lady began with her telling me the red head manager didn't buy my story of I didn't tip the previous visit and she deducted $80 from her...I'm pissed so I arranged with the beautiful Hispanic to see her on her personal time, thru her personal phone number and we turned into Lovers for several months...She is still a Top Ten experience for me!!

Moral to the story:

Now matter what you do or say, I will never trust any form of Hooker Management and will encourage Ladies to be Independents. Originally Posted by ManSlut
I appreciate your honesty here! That is absolutely ridiculous btw. I have never inquired of client or provider (and would never). I understand this is only my word, but I find that type of thing appaling.

I am glad your experience did not turn you away from the industry!!

Have a great day!
I hobby in Dallas frequently but only part time, so I am not sure what reputation agencies in TX have in comparison. In fifteen years I have never visited any agency anywhere as I don't like the visibility they bring, the prices they charge, or the uneven performance. I would reconsider an agency that had an established reputation for performance and discretion and didn't treat their ladies like crap, but there are more than enough high quality indies to keep me happy.

Aside from that what other reputation do TX agencies have over the rest? Originally Posted by Brandofan
I am not downing Texas in any way. It has been my experience that Texas agencies tend to be less reputable or don't last for many of the reasons mentioned in previous posts.

I completely understand the preconception, as it comes from a real place. I can say until I'm blue in the face that we are different, but words are just that, words. I can only hope that over time, with enough evidence to be proof positive, that opinion may change.
I remember in your W&I post you asked for P411 info but when I looked for you on P411 I didn't find you. When I asked you you said you didn't have one and to go through another Florida based agency. That is not a good start.

It would be nice to know a providers services offered if possible. Originally Posted by dominos
To be on P411 as an agency you must meet certain criteria. Because we are so new, we do not yet meet that. Said agency is a well respected agency that will help to verify until I am able to meet the criteria required. Different boards have different requirements.

A full GFE menu is offered. If you have specific questions, please feel free to contact me.
Would add to what others have said when you put up a website make sure it is encrypted.
And I mean everything should be encrypted, not just the login.

When I see that little message do you want to view unencrpted content it is a big red flag. Originally Posted by ValenTX

Very much appreciate the info. Our permanent site is under construction
To be on P411 as an agency you must meet certain criteria. Because we are so new, we do not yet meet that.

A full GFE menu is offered. If you have specific questions, please feel free to contact me. Originally Posted by Virtuoso Companions
I'm not sure if agencies are treated the same as independents in this regard-- but for indy's.. its a no-no for a P411 user to verify for a non member... and it can get our accounts revoked. Might want to be extra careful about that one (as I said, rules may be different for agencies-- just be careful)
I'm not sure if agencies are treated the same as independents in this regard-- but for indy's.. its a no-no for a P411 user to verify for a non member... and it can get our accounts revoked. Might want to be extra careful about that one (as I said, rules may be different for agencies-- just be careful) Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Thank you for that!
The first reason that comes to mind why it might be a problem to verify p411 accounts through an account not owned by you as an agency is that p411 frowns upon us sharing p411 IDs with other people including other providers. The clients on p411 can see when someone and who is viewing their profile. If they suspect that we're looking at their profile or sharing the p411 ID with intentions of gossiping about the client or something else that is not in line with screening Gina can and will take action.

I don't doubt your intentions are anything but decent...but as Grace said I would tread lightly there as not to piss Gina off before getting approved for your own account.

I would state that you will accept p411 once your account is approved and up and running...but in the meantime offer the other forms of screening available. Some clients might find it deceiving to mention p411 as a form of screening only to find out that you don't have an account with them.

Discretion is really important to a Hobbyist majority of the time...and we all do alot to protect our private and rw info.