" You'll never forget your first..."

My first ever outcall was in 1993 with a girl from the yellow pages in Houston ( $175 and hour, cbj, cfs, COT) , my first every incall was Raquel of SA in 2001
I remember one client who, not only did I take his "Hobby Virginity", I took his actual virginity! He was so cute and shy! It was definitely a good time and I hope I made a good first impression on him! -- He wrote a review on aspd back in the day if some of you guys remember that. You guys gave him so much sh**! It was pretty hilarious. Good times Good times!!
First time --- in austin was back in the late 80's, I can't remember if it was 88 or 89. This is before the boards and I didn't know about the news groups, but I saw a woman at an AMP. She was a very nice korean woman. Was your typical AMP but she and I connected. I saw her a few times at the studio but she brought up wanting to see me.

I went to her place and she was my play thing for at least a year. Ah, those were the days.
I think her name was Maria?? Phone book outcall in Houston..... very pretty, very young, & oh so tight..... I was hooked!!... I think I even tipped her a Benji...

I remember one client who, not only did I take his "Hobby Virginity", I took his actual virginity! He was so cute and shy! It was definitely a good time and I hope I made a good first impression on him! -- He wrote a review on aspd back in the day if some of you guys remember that. You guys gave him so much sh**! It was pretty hilarious. Good times Good times!! Originally Posted by bella_bee87
Yep, I remember that guy.... funny indeed!