Swingers clubs

Mental AtrraXXXion sounds like you have been around as Iong as I have. You left out 2 biggies....Jet Set and Cherry Pit. Originally Posted by alaine
Oh yes....
Can't forget about Jet Set and Cherry Pit....lol. The city gave Cherry Pit a lot of grief.
I find Collettes is getting very strict... my SO and two other couples were taking turns spanking my SO who was naked from the waste down in the bigger room and the security guy told us to leave or undress...I told him we're just taking turns using the riding crop on my Fiance and he kept telling us out. (We were the only ones in the room)

Guy was a fucking killjoy... and prevented it from moving along with the two other couples with us.

Players sounds good, but I've heard it's kind of divey.

My Fiance is AA and doesn't want to go to a club with a large number of AA... she says it becomes Thugtown... so we've stayed at Collettes.
Looks like I'll be having some fun in my spare time...
Used to frequent Iniquity, Jet Set, 13th floor etc. Hell we probably all know each other
Thank you to everyone for the info, much appreciated.
How I miss the 13th Floor. That place was so much fun.
The same 6 people? Don't know where you have been going but I doubt that is the description of any swinger club in Dallas. I have been to most of them and see new faces everytime. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
What are you use to in the LS and what places/locations/cities/clubs do you prefer that would be up to par for you? Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
Colettes is just blah, but I insist that mostly you see the same clique most weekends. A lot of “interruptions” from guests all the time. Music is usually good.

I went to a place in east dallas/Lakewood, red door maybe? It was filthy and there was not enough security. They used to host Freaky First Friday’s.

Le Trapeze in NYC had a decent crowd and the place was extremely clean and security was excellent (and friendly!)

SNCTM was also.... a lovely experience I’ve heard it’s shut down or shutting down though.

There is a Dominatrix that owns a church that’s been restored into a dungeon, if I remember correctly somewhere close to east dallas / deep ellum... I don’t know if her events were “open” but those were usually good too.

Never got to go to 13th floor
Had alot of fun at JetSet and I really dont know if Charles sold it or the city shut it down.

Marble door is no longer open, I passed by it this past Saturday. Everything is boarded up.

I was told that 13th floor was shutdown for good