Happy Birthday Cup Of Java

Happy Birthday !! Hope your day is great!
Happy Birthday COJ

:-)
especially the cake!! I'm not sure if I should fuck it or eat it?? Originally Posted by CupOfJava
Too funny. It looks like there is enough to do both. I can't stop giggling at my visuals from that.
Every time I see someone abbreviate your name, I immediately think Cum On..then try to figure out what the J stands for. Cum On Jill? Cum On Java? Fuggit, happy belated!
Every time I see someone abbreviate your name, I immediately think Cum On..then try to figure out what the J stands for. Cum On Jill? Cum On Java? Fuggit, happy belated! Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Rand o thor,

Thanks for the laugh! I needed it!! Been shitty fucking "B" day!!!! It's nice to know there are some good people out there! Thanks again every body. Thank God it's over..... Now back to your regular scheduled programming
Thank God it's over..... Now back to your regular scheduled programming Originally Posted by CupOfJava
Not so fast, mister.

Java, we have a big problem here. Natasha hasn’t come home yet. What’s going on? What are you doing to her?

The problem is that her babushka came knocking at my door, demanding to know where Natasha was. She told me that she’s ready to chop off the dick of anyone who messed with her innocent little granddaughter.

We’re both in trouble, comrade. Pat Natasha on her popka and send that cupcake home. Thanks.

Monk

p.s. This doesn’t belong in “Alerts,” does it?
Every time I see someone abbreviate your name, I immediately think Cum On..then try to figure out what the J stands for. Cum On Jill? Cum On Java? Fuggit, happy belated! Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
And I think of Cup of Java everytime I get that lil message on my computer that says "Java update"
OMGosh Happy Birthday Java! And miss you!

Amee
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Happy birthday my friend!!