I blame OBAMA

OWR and F&F were completely and totally separate programs. There was a lengthy period of time elapsed between the two, in addition to a presidential change. We have debunked that one numerous times here.

And if its true, and I don't believe it at all, that Holder knew nothing....seriously what kind of leadership is that from the top law enforcement official in the country. A leader takes the responsibility of his underlings actions, even if they are wrong. He damn sure would have taken the full credit had the operation taken down a cartel or two. But we did not see that type of reaction from the great man...on this one or several others.
You're caught up in this like a fly in a spider's web. You've submitted to this cause the media tells you to. Obama has about as much interest in you as he does in who wins the World Series. This is all about power not a dam thing else. If it were we would be out of the Middle East a long time ago. You think they are there to uphold the peace, that's laughable. Oh and you think Mutual Funds are stable investments, hahahaha. Come on man the Interest rates are so low you'll never make shit on your investment. Just because Wall St. is laughing all the way to the Bank doesn't mean any of us will. The Auto Bailout was basically done with our Money. That's something nobody wants to admit. This country is broke, we are bankrupt. The Auto industry is struggling to pay back the bailout that's why China is part owner of GM essentially. America is not a producing Country but a consuming country. Go find something you own that was made, marketed and assembled in America. You'll get tired of looking, I guarantee it. I don't blame Obama for all that is wrong with our country. I blame him for letting it continue and so should everyone else. Originally Posted by acp5762
You are beginning to sound like COF - everyone who did not vote for Ron Paul in the last election has been brain washed by the liberal media. The reason the USA is broke is because Bush lowered taxes for everyone (all seven tax brackets) and started two wars at 20 billion per month. The tax cuts, the wars and his trillion dollar prescription drug program ( none of these were paid for) then you also have Wall Street losing a Trillion + dollars trading unregulated securities. The one percent have not paid any taxes for eleven plus years( they are able to lower their effective tax rate to like 15 - 18 percent Mitt, Buffet and even Obama's tax rate was 18%). But Obama has raised the the tax percentage for the one per cent from 35.5 to 39% as a starting point. The same percentage it was under Clinton. That is the real reason why the USA is broke. The Clinton tax rate percentages should have never been lowered. Clintons last year in office was the last time the Federal Government had a surplus. Bush wiped that out real quick. It's true that the USA imports more than it exports, but Bush screwed up the checkbook of the Federal Government with his decisions. There was no reason for a surplus from Clinton to be turned into a deficit under Bush. One thing, I believe that helping seniors pay for their medications is the right thing to do, it's just that Bush did not pay for it, he borrowed the money from China. By the way, not all options for performance on your Mutual Fund/401K/IRA are tied to the interest rate. Only the fixed percentage option is. If select an option that is based on the large company index ( that will be based on the close of the DJIA, or S&P five hundred) You could have 100 per cent of your fund based on what the DJIA does, the interest rate won't matter. So for example let's say your fund had Google, IBM and Exxon/Mobil if these stocks keep going up your fund will go up , it won't matter what the prime lending interest rate is. Most financial advisors will tell you to mix the percentages or diversify. You could have all your eggs in one category, so your statement about the interest rate is not true, it depends on how your fund is set up and what you selected.
OWR and F&F were completely and totally separate programs. There was a lengthy period of time elapsed between the two, in addition to a presidential change. We have debunked that one numerous times here.

And if its true, and I don't believe it at all, that Holder knew nothing....seriously what kind of leadership is that from the top law enforcement official in the country. A leader takes the responsibility of his underlings actions, even if they are wrong. He damn sure would have taken the full credit had the operation taken down a cartel or two. But we did not see that type of reaction from the great man...on this one or several others. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
CC, you can split hairs on this if you want to. Yes, the programs were executed at different times, but they were both GUN RUNNING/GUN WALKING programs. Fast and Furious walked more guns and there were no tracking devices used. Calling Operation Wide Receiver and Fast and Furious totally different, would be like calling Microsoft's Windows Version 7 operating system totally different from Windows Version 8.
You are beginning to sound like COF - everyone who did not vote for Ron Paul in the last election has been brain washed by the liberal media. The reason the USA is broke is because Bush lowered taxes for everyone (all seven tax brackets) and started two wars at 20 billion per month. The tax cuts, the wars and his trillion dollar prescription drug program ( none of these were paid for) then you also have Wall Street losing a Trillion + dollars trading unregulated securities. The one percent have not paid any taxes for eleven plus years( they are able to lower their effective tax rate to like 15 - 18 percent Mitt, Buffet and even Obama's tax rate was 18%). But Obama has raised the the tax percentage for the one per cent from 35.5 to 39% as a starting point. The same percentage it was under Clinton. That is the real reason why the USA is broke. The Clinton tax rate percentages should have never been lowered. Clintons last year in office was the last time the Federal Government had a surplus. Bush wiped that out real quick. It's true that the USA imports more than it exports, but Bush screwed up the checkbook of the Federal Government with his decisions. There was no reason for a surplus from Clinton to be turned into a deficit under Bush. One thing, I believe that helping seniors pay for their medications is the right thing to do, it's just that Bush did not pay for it, he borrowed the money from China. By the way, not all options for performance on your Mutual Fund/401K/IRA are tied to the interest rate. Only the fixed percentage option is. If select an option that is based on the large company index ( that will be based on the close of the DJIA, or S&P five hundred) You could have 100 per cent of your fund based on what the DJIA does, the interest rate won't matter. So for example let's say your fund had Google, IBM and Exxon/Mobil if these stocks keep going up your fund will go up , it won't matter what the prime lending interest rate is. Most financial advisors will tell you to mix the percentages or diversify. You could have all your eggs in one category, so your statement about the interest rate is not true, it depends on how your fund is set up and what you selected. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Bush was a lousy president, but ya can't blame him for our countries problems forever. There has to be a point in time when you realize Obama hasn't done much to change anything for the better. Go back and read the last sentence from my last post. What Obama does today he'll do tomorrow. Obama has his hands full with his own problems that he created all by himself, not trying to undo Bush's mistakes.
Can't blame Bush forever? It's been 5 years, for Christ's sake! We haven't yet felt the full effect of his fucked up policy blunders, both foreign and domestic.

If you have children (I don't care by whom, GOOBER) then they'll be blaming Bush too!
OWR and F&F were completely and totally separate programs. There was a lengthy period of time elapsed between the two, in addition to a presidential change. We have debunked that one numerous times here. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Lengthy period of time?

How about the lengthy period of time between the writing of the fucking constitution and the dipshits who still think it was given to Jesus on Mount Sinai?
Can't blame Bush forever? It's been 5 years, for Christ's sake! We haven't yet felt the full effect of his fucked up policy blunders, both foreign and domestic.

If you have children (I don't care by whom, GOOBER) then they'll be blaming Bush too! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nope don't have kids. In fact I feel sorry for the kids coming up in the next generation. I doubt Bush will be in their vocabulary. If Obama can't improve the course of this country then that's on him, not Bush. When the next President arrives same goes for him/her too. It won't be Obama's fault.
  • CJ7
  • 06-02-2013, 12:44 PM
Nope don't have kids. In fact I feel sorry for the kids coming up in the next generation. I doubt Bush will be in their vocabulary. If Obama can't improve the course of this country then that's on him, not Bush. When the next President arrives same goes for him/her too. It won't be Obama's fault. Originally Posted by acp5762
the course of this country has improved since Bush left office but not one single rightwinger will admit it
Wonder how much of the stock markets gains are due to the Federal Reserve bumping up the market with fake (print) money which makes our our currency have less and less actual value?
the course of this country has improved since Bush left office but not one single rightwinger will admit it Originally Posted by CJ7
Depends on how you want to look at it. We still have overwhelming debt. Which can never be recovered by the way. We're still in the Middle East. Unemployment is still about the same. This administration is steeped in controversy and scandal as much as the Bush Admin. The economy bounces up and down in little increments never showing any real stability. The ideas of the Patriot Act and the NDAA should be abolished. If Obama is any different than Bush, he would do so. America is still on the same heading as it was in previous administrations. Nothing to much different.
  • CJ7
  • 06-02-2013, 01:22 PM
Depends on how you want to look at it. We still have overwhelming debt. Which can never be recovered by the way. We're still in the Middle East. Unemployment is still about the same. This administration is steeped in controversy and scandal as much as the Bush Admin. The economy bounces up and down in little increments never showing any real stability. The ideas of the Patriot Act and the NDAA should be abolished. If Obama is any different than Bush, he would do so. America is still on the same heading as it was in previous administrations. Nothing to much different. Originally Posted by acp5762

see, told ya

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/10/obamas-numbers/
see, told ya

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/10/obamas-numbers/ Originally Posted by CJ7
Wow fantastic. Numbers mean a lot, but the soup still taste bland. Nothing will truly interests me until we are totally out of the Middle East.
see, told ya

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/10/obamas-numbers/ Originally Posted by CJ7
CJ7, excellent post.
The reason the USA GOVERNMENT is broke is because .... Originally Posted by flghtr65
Fixed it.
You are beginning to sound like COF - That's a GOOD thing! everyone who did not vote for Ron Paul in the last election has been brain washed by the liberal media. But, I didn't vote for Ron Paul. I voted for Gary Johnson. You LIE! The reason the USA is broke is because Bush lowered taxes for everyone (all seven tax brackets) and started two wars at 20 billion per month. I go along with the wars, but without them, the tax cuts would have stimulated the economy and brought in more money, like it always has in the past. But you're right in one respect. Congress spends WAY TOO much money, on wars and other programs.The tax cuts, the wars and his trillion dollar prescription drug program ( none of these were paid for) then you also have Wall Street losing a Trillion + dollars trading unregulated securities. That's Wall Street's problem. The one percent have not paid any taxes for eleven plus years Not a dime? Really? Where do you get your information? ( they are able to lower their effective tax rate to like 15 - 18 percent Mitt, Buffet and even Obama's tax rate was 18%). But Obama has raised the the tax percentage for the one per cent from 35.5 to 39% as a starting point. The 1% don't pay income tax, moron. The same percentage it was under Clinton. That is the real reason why the USA is broke. No it's not. Congress SPENDS TOO MUCH!!!The Clinton tax rate percentages should have never been lowered. Actually, the income tax should be abolished. But that's another thread. Clintons last year in office was the last time the Federal Government had a surplus. Bush wiped that out real quick. It's true that the USA imports more than it exports, but Bush screwed up the checkbook of the Federal Government with his decisions. No argument there, but Obama keeps on spending, even though we have long since run out of checks. There was no reason for a surplus from Clinton to be turned into a deficit under Bush. Well, there was that pesky little matter called 9-11. But it didn't really effect much. One thing, I believe that helping seniors pay for their medications is the right thing to do, Good! Then pay for it yourself. Don't force me to pay for it. it's just that Bush did not pay for it, he borrowed the money from China. Neither is Obama, and he is borrowing more. By the way, not all options for performance on your Mutual Fund/401K/IRA are tied to the interest rate. Only the fixed percentage option is. If select an option that is based on the large company index ( that will be based on the close of the DJIA, or S&P five hundred) You could have 100 per cent of your fund based on what the DJIA does, the interest rate won't matter. So for example let's say your fund had Google, IBM and Exxon/Mobil if these stocks keep going up your fund will go up , it won't matter what the prime lending interest rate is. Most financial advisors will tell you to mix the percentages or diversify. You could have all your eggs in one category, so your statement about the interest rate is not true, it depends on how your fund is set up and what you selected. Buy Silver!! Originally Posted by flghtr65
Jeez, Fluffy. Tell me you don't really buy the administration's horseshit. Please?