To the guy who robbed me...

Post his handle in the ladies room. Totally not fair to your fellow Dallas providers, to have this guy running around and you not give the ladies a heads up with his handle....

So other ladies won't have to deal with this guy..how do you know he is not going to keep doing this
Sounds like the post might actually have been a "warning shot" and since there has been no follow up, maybe the guy came thru and settled up with her.... or she's still waiting/hoping he will lol?

If not, then not including the person's name either here or in the ladies area does certainly defeat the purpose of even bringing it up at all.
You can post his handle in the ladies forum so that other ladies can avoid this douchebag! I have had this happen to me, and it is an awful feeling! Stealing pussy is prbly the lowest of low!
I'm sorry you had to deal with this doll! Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
That's what I was going to suggest.
Opening a thread like this with no name is like calling the police about a felony that has been committed and then hanging up. The police, like the wanna be detectives on this site can do very little if anything without a name.
Always get your donations upfront. You are the boss of your own business so u can make your own rules. You are running your own show so u must make sure it runs smoothly. Be safe & work smart.
put him on BLAST please ..