Your Dream Doubles Session

Have not seen either one of these fine ladies but I would love to try

Fawn and Reese

together, I here they are into each other and put on one fine show together.
Isabella Rose and Nina Moretti

I also still need to try the Kitten and Maria tandem.

Fawn and Reese

together, I here they are into each other and put on one fine show together. Originally Posted by Hobbyfun
they were deliteful together. btw, it wasnt a show, it was real life!!
in fact, interestingly, i have had more doubles w/ fawn than w/ any other woman. and they've all been deliteful. in fact, thinking about setting up another one w/ her soon.
I choose Chipper & surfindick! Oh wait....you mean girls out there. Sorry. I guess my mind was wandering!
Olivia Larue & Allora Dayne
Cathy and I ... she was so yummy...
IVY & I... she's my wild softer side
actually it would be something for me to think about and if i had to choose Alyssa Nicole and cameron0908, i have not seen alyssa yet but her reviews and personality are cool as hell. i have seen cameron more than anyone and enjoy her company. i wonder if the two would enhance each others presence? something to think about. I am not sure cameron even does doubles. i have never seen anything about this being a possibility.
Autumn Spring/Cathy Originally Posted by slowmover
Sounds like a good combo I would like to see.
Fawn and Reese
together, I here they are into each other and put on one fine show together. Originally Posted by Hobbyfun
Got to do the Fawn by herself first, and probably a repeat with Reese before I tried the double, but that would be a hot match up.
~Ze~ and Cathy Originally Posted by Wordsmith
Been there, and it was great, but one hour was not near enough time.

I'd also add a certain little Arlington insect & Fawn as a nice pair to try out sometime.
yoko ,Chelsea simms and me
are reese ivy and me
i would be happy for weeks! hehe
(too bad yoko does not do doubles;()
Safire Sweet
left breast and right breast. ok throw in that tushie for a great foursome
yoko ,Chelsea simms and me
are reese ivy and me
i would be happy for weeks! hehe
(too bad yoko does not do doubles;()
Safire Sweet Originally Posted by safire_sweet
Isabella Rose and Nina Moretti

I also still need to try the Kitten and Maria tandem. Originally Posted by still-asleep
I really like those suggestions! ... but I have wanted to try Cameron and Shelly Snow. I'm not likely to be that bold, though. I know you can't be a sissy all your life ... but I've lasted this long.

Another choice would be Sam Milone (I miss her) and Cheyenne Blake, or either one of those and anyone else!
"Fawn and Reese"
Got to do the Fawn by herself first, and probably a repeat with Reese before I tried the double, but that would be a hot match up. Originally Posted by tigercat
i had visited fawn several times. we attempted to hookup w/ reese a few times and finally did so last summer. very deliteful!!!

...I'd also add a certain little Arlington insect & Fawn as a nice pair to try out sometime. Originally Posted by tigercat
extremely deliteful - two down to earth, intelligent, mature, self assured, sexy bi-sexual women who know what they want!! what more can you ask for?? one of the best in my doubles dictionary.

for me, 1 hr just doesnt seem long enough. so, ...
sometimes, i schedule 1 hr w/ one woman, then a 2nd hr w/ the two women.
sometimes, i schedule 1.5 hrs w/ two women.
sometimes, i schedule 2 hrs w/ two women.
depends on my schedule, my desires, my hobby funds.
Reese and Jesica UTR That would be nasty nasty nasty fun.
  • Surge
  • 04-18-2011, 04:46 PM
LusciousLIV and Laylonie for me...
with you Surge, Liv and, does she have a twin? kidding, Liv and Cameron for me... i have to make this happen!