an Advertising tip for the ladies: location location location

I agree. Often I am looking someone in a specific part of town. I immediately eliminate the Dallas and even North Dallas. Need to be more specific like Galleria , Hi 5 or DNT
An ad should provide enough info to make a desision if more research is warranted. N0 one wants to waste time just to see if the provider is even within driving range for that guy. DFW is 7 million poeple. DFW is over 1925 sq miles. I will drive a bit for a grerat lay, but narrowing it down a bit would be usefull in the ad.
Hell I would be happy if the non Ft Worth providers would not put ads in the Ft Worth section. If I want to go to Dallas, I am not going to look in the Ft Worth ads.
Reference the suggestion that you can figure it out from the ROS; ladies move, sometimes ad to ad. I have a provider I see on an semi-regular basis that had an apartment convenient to me. With no mention of a location change in her ad (both old and new ad states Fort Worth, actually her ad never changes), it turns out that what was a ten minute drive became over an hour (you drive 35 you'll understand). So I'm a huge fan of some specificity.
So this thread begs the question... What is the "sweet spot" for Dallas and what is considered to be the "sweet spot" for Ft. Worth?
Great point! It sounds rather elementary... but often overlooked!
Just posted on a WW thread. New lady posted that she is in DFW. How much help is that? I agree with a previous poster. If a lady advertises as "Dallas", I just don't pay any more attention and the truth is, she may be right down the block. An intersection, a neighborhood, a zip code, a known area (NDT, Hi-5, Euless, etc.) ANYTHING!!! PLEASE, ladies.

Mods, is there any way to expand the number of providers that see this so they might get the picture. Y'all know as well as I do how much time you've wasted trying to set up with a provider that ain't even in the same time zone.
Great suggestions!
I do agree with this. As my time is limited and often the part of town I am in on a given day/week changes some. Knowing which girls are in Uptown, versus DNT/121, versus 75/LBJ is a huge difference.

FOr instance, there are a few girls in 817 i've been wanting to do appointments with but I just don't get over there enough and rarely do I have time to block out an hour or two for a date, PLUS an hour driving there and hour back...
To Aiden - I can only speak to the sweetspot for Dallas. Unfortunately, the answer depends on where the hobbist is located. If coming from downtown, then uptown, downtown, market center, high 5, and galleria areas are good. If coming from north Dallas (Frisco, Plano, Lewisville, etc.) then those areas would generally be the sweet spot.
For For Worth, the high-traffic area seems to be the area around 820 and North Beach Street on the north side of town, with a few studios and independents east, west, and south.