Sherry of DFW pics age 78

Bravo to anyone over 60 still providing and enjoying.
while important to many guys as part of their overall evaluation, looks care but are only skin deep.

someone could have an attractive body from neck down but a face that would cause you to back out of the cumsultation, either slowly, quickly, w/ psyche intact or deranged, w/ meal/beverage in gastro-intestinal system or on its way out.

or a provider could have an attractive body and face, but ... be as dull as a board, a chatty cathy w/ a high-pitched screech, limited offerings, less than average skills, a terrible hygiene regime, etc. etc. etc.

looks are just one of many factors.
words can wound and hurt

please be kind
  • BLM69
  • 09-26-2021, 01:51 PM
while important to many guys as part of their overall evaluation, looks care but are only skin deep.

someone could have an attractive body from neck down but a face that would cause you to back out of the cumsultation, either slowly, quickly, w/ psyche intact or deranged, w/ meal/beverage in gastro-intestinal system or on its way out.

or a provider could have an attractive body and face, but ... be as dull as a board, a chatty cathy w/ a high-pitched screech, limited offerings, less than average skills, a terrible hygiene regime, etc. etc. etc.

looks are just one of many factors. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Looks are the first thing we all look at, Let a young hot woman pop up today ready to play, her inbox will be filled up by the end of the day with guys willing to empty their pockets out, this is a looks gig and everything else is secondary, they usually figure out what to do with time

The reality is that tricks will poke anything depending on their mood or needs at the time, from a 300lbs fugly cocksucker, to a 80yr old lady still turning tricks and everything in between, the hobby doesn't discriminate, some just choose better options
Looks are the first thing we all look at, ...
this is a looks gig and everything else is secondary, they usually figure out what to do with time

The reality is that tricks will poke anything depending on their mood or needs at the time, from a 300lbs fugly cocksucker, to a 80yr old lady still turning tricks and everything in between, the hobby doesn't discriminate, some just choose better options Originally Posted by BLM69
for some guys, looks are paramount. for others, it's a top 3 or 5.

and some guys will poke anything, but not me.

my choices are not necessarily "better" than others, just different. and they work for me.
Meh-- the face isn't a hill I'd die on. I've seldom shown my face over the years-- but 95% of the people I've seen, if not more... will tell you "She's cute". I'm not the OMG HAWT chick by any stretch-- but I've never had to tie a pork chop around my neck to get the dog to play with me, either.

Point blank.. Sherry is 78 years old. If you're expecting anything else in the facial department than a woman in her 70's who has taken care of herself, you're gonna be disappointed. I'm confident that she takes care of herself.. it shows in her body at 78. But the aging process comes for us all... so.. accept the risk or don't.
I've never had to tie a pork chop around my neck to get the dog to play with me, either.
Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Have you ever been the Damsel tied to a railroad track, that stopped a speeding train? That is my barometer of Hot!

I want to see Sherry when she hits 80. Octogenerian Octopussy is a bucket list item.
  • BLM69
  • 09-27-2021, 09:02 PM
for some guys, looks are paramount. for others, it's a top 3 or 5.

and some guys will poke anything, but not me.

my choices are not necessarily "better" than others, just different. and they work for me. Originally Posted by pmdelites
There's something for everyone in the hobby, I fall under the looks and body gets my attention, attitude follows to keep it
as of sept 1, texas ONLY state where FIRST time offense is automatic FELONY conviction--6 months to 2 years in jail and 10,000 fine-
--I have NEVER posted my face on eccie, and Never will--it is an automatic proof of my guilt to be used against me in court-
-i have 385 reviews on eccie, so i must not look that bad-
-check my image gallery for updated body pics
First time offense is only a felony for the men. You've been told this more than once but.. as per usual... aren't listening.

I agree with you on the face pic thing. I like the fact that if someone comes running up to me in public-- I've already met them. The thought of some random with an axe to grind knowing what I look like is a hard pass.
  • BLM69
  • 10-03-2021, 10:52 PM
as of sept 1, texas ONLY state where FIRST time offense is automatic FELONY conviction--6 months to 2 years in jail and 10,000 fine-
--I have NEVER posted my face on eccie, and Never will--it is an automatic proof of my guilt to be used against me in court-
-i have 385 reviews on eccie, so i must not look that bad-
-check my image gallery for updated body pics Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
You still have the giant binder with hundreds of tricks information on it? Talk about being sloppy and giving ALL these guys cases with the new law that just passed

Take the scare tactics somewhere else, LE knows where you stay at with the YouTube video you post up of your apartment complex, tricks are not safe at your incall the way you advertise! 385+ tricks in a family oriented apartment, neighbors don't know whats going on there 😂 they're just recording the traffic going in n and out