Greek-Friendly Providers

Maddalyn Haze.

By golly gee whillickers I'm convinced her sphincter is a Tardis. Hides a Deceptively large volume inside a tiny package. all of which defies the laws of physics.
I enjoy greek as long as it's not huge. When a guy is the right size for greek it can be quite pleasurable for me. Plus a vibrator on my clit always enhances it
Mmmm love it I really enjoy greek Originally Posted by YourDirtyLittleSecret
Gawd I miss you!!!

One of my best greek session fo sho!!!
I have a feeling I would really, really like it, but first someone has to break me in slowly and teach me. I also want to watch a Greek session. Sounds like Julie, Your Dirty Little Secret would be a good tutor!
So Julie, the next time you have a willing Greek partner maybe you can ask him if I can come over and watch and learn! Of course I would have to play with you both at the same time. I couldn't just watch without getting involved, I'd get too turned on! I'm with Bridgette in thinking that size would matter. My orifices are ALL small and tight. But I have had very well hung clients who say they do Greek all the time, so maybe not.
I have a feeling I would really, really like it, but first someone has to break me in slowly and teach me. I also want to watch a Greek session. Sounds like Julie, Your Dirty Little Secret would be a good tutor!
So Julie, the next time you have a willing Greek partner maybe you can ask him if I can come over and watch and learn! Of course I would have to play with you both at the same time. I couldn't just watch without getting involved, I'd get too turned on! I'm with Bridgette in thinking that size would matter. My orifices are ALL small and tight. But I have had very well hung clients who say they do Greek all the time, so maybe not. Originally Posted by GingerKatt

I'm with ya on this one. Lucky for me, my girlfriend Brown Sugar Baby did Greek during a five-some and other affairs, so I got to see it up close and personal. Lucky me!
Ginger & Eva that is so hot.
I'm with ya on this one. Lucky for me, my girlfriend Brown Sugar Baby did Greek during a five-some and other affairs, so I got to see it up close and personal. Lucky me! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
That was an ass-tastic time. Good memories!
I'm with ya on this one. Lucky for me, my girlfriend Brown Sugar Baby did Greek during a five-some and other affairs, so I got to see it up close and personal. Lucky me! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
That was an ass-tastic time. Good memories! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
...... i just fell out of my chair.... i .. i .. oh my.. BSB and Eva ya'll be girlfriends?

Great now i really want to break my AA cherry but with which one? or do i should i save up for both... oh my.. i think i would explode but what a way to go between them.

...... i just fell out of my chair.... i .. i .. oh my.. BSB and Eva ya'll be girlfriends?

Great now i really want to break my AA cherry but with which one? or do i should i save up for both... oh my.. i think i would explode but what a way to go between them.

Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Come and get that dick double dipped!

There is no such thing as too much chocolate!
Come and get that dick double dipped!

There is no such thing as too much chocolate! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
You've got to feel two chocolate lips making out with your cock in between, getting the best of wetness and suction in rhythmic waves...

Agreed.
There is no such thing as too much chocolate ❤
Do those who are Greek friendly, ever think about later on in life the effects of what it does to "it" and are they prepared to deal with it? I mean are you gonna be happy having to wear a butt plug rather than depends?
Do those who are Greek friendly, ever think about later on in life the effects of what it does to "it" and are they prepared to deal with it? I mean are you gonna be happy having to wear a butt plug rather than depends? Originally Posted by QueenSophie
There are a lot of resources available that indicate long-term damage is unlikely, here is just one:

http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/...-adult-diapers

Hello Dr. Debby, my guy loves anal sex. Frankly, I do at some points during his erection, too (not when he has a full erection, though - OUCH!). Anyway, the question is this: will frequent anal sex ruin my muscle, causing me to have to wear a diaper later in life? I'm concerned. Thank you.

My response:

Great question! Safe, comfortable (read: not painful) anal sex is unlikely to cause long term damage to your anus or rectum. In fact, as many as 25-40% of women have tried anal sex (fewer practice it regularly) and anal incontinence - a condition which might lead an adult to wear a diaper - is uncommon. It is absolutely possible to enjoy anal sex without being damaged by it or end up wearing adult diapers because of it.

That said, the fact is that scientists have never - to my knowledge - conducted a study on the long-term safety of anal sex. It is theoretically possible that frequent or vigorous anal sex could put undue pressure on the posterior (back) vaginal wall. This could lead to an increased risk for passing gas (farting) or even to anal continence problems. However, because large numbers of people have enjoyed anal sex over the years - and anal incontinence is relatively uncommon - it's generally believed that anal sex does not raise one's risk of anal incontinence all that much (if at all), especially if it is practiced in a way that is comfortable and that reduces the risk of tearing. Hint: water-based lubricant and communication help!

Anal Cancer and Anal Warts

Anal sex may also increase the risk of anal cancer if certain high risk strains of HPV are passed - however, while HPV is extremely common (most adults will have HPV at some point in their lives), anal cancer is rare. Anal sex can also increase the risk of acquiring HPV strains that can cause anal warts - which, again, are uncommon. If you find anal sex to be pleasurable you may be willing to accept this very small risk of acquiring HPV anally. After all, many women and men accept the risk of HPV when they decide to have vaginal sex or oral sex (HPV can be transmitted through any of these types of sex and only rarely causes significant problems such as cancer).

Anal Play and Pleasuring

Overall, many women and men enjoy various types of anal pleasuring including finger play, oral-anal play, using sex toys for anal play (at the entrance to the anus and/or inside the anus or rectum) and having penile-anal sex. If you enjoy anal play or are curious about exploring it in different ways, check out my new book, Because It Feels Good, to learn tips for safer, pleasurable, more enjoyable anal play as well as tips for taking care of your anal health.
Thanks RFT! Good info. So basically another small risk (to add along with risks associated with CIM/BBBJ/DATY/DATO/VAGINAL/FACIALS/FIV(Bacterial infections)/Kissing/etc...)
Need so fresh leads on this list. I've never done Greek with a provider. So that's next on my bucket list.
Do those who are Greek friendly, ever think about later on in life the effects of what it does to "it" and are they prepared to deal with it? Originally Posted by QueenSophie
You mean doo doo can just start fallin out without even pushin? Like you could be just walkin down the road some day and a loaf fall out your pant leg?

I have never heard that before, or even thought it might be a risk.

Now I gotta start googlein shit and do some research.