Aww, who pissed off the Ladies? They aren’t commenting anymore.

I’m no troll....might look like one according to some but trolling peoples posts absolutely not ...have a little fun yanking Chains? Sure ....it’s all fun and games though

But yes it has everything to do with trolls and just plain asshole who keep starting drama for no reason ...if the shoe fits lace that boot up and wear the motherfuvker lol
Assholes treating women like shit for no reason is who pissed them off.

And it pisses me off because I really enjoy conversing with the ladies on here. It helps you sort of get to know them and helps with my own personal screening process. Plus, look at the result. Who wants to sit here and talk with no one but a bunch of dudes?

Every long once a while there’s a girl (not a lady) here that deserves it. But I’m sorry, that’s few and far between. Almost all of them that do still post are a pleasure to talk to.

For the love of god, the value this forum would have if there were more ladies contributing.

STOP BEING ASSHOLES YA’ll!

If you want to run the ladies off and turn this into a sausage fest, then WTF are you doing here?

The recent shit everyone gave summer kiss recently is a good example. Twisted her post around and gave her shit for no reason. How soon before you think she’ll be back? Maybe sooner than I think because she pretty much laughed it off, good for her.

Shout out to a few ladies I can think of off the top of my head that still post once in a while, some I have met, some I have not but plan to, for sticking around and I hope you continue to....ladies like Laura Lynn, Lusty Busty, Analeese, Lady Anastasia, and few others I know I’m missing just can’t remember the names right now....thank you for being here.

How about y’all just chill out.....be nice....and go have some sex!

Rant over